Re: [adamsmotor] new type AM

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      Hi Oscar,

      This is a very different machine when you look at it as it uses toriodail coils that have no iron effect as a core so only wok an the A feild,  There is no magnetic attraction just the A feild repulsion used and little or no FE either.  A well built Adams motor will be far more use to you than this thing in its present form.  A bedini motor will give you more FE than this motor but it is all interesting and we can learn from it along the way.

      Russ P.

      Oscar Obel wrote:

      Hi guys,

      Here is a link to a similar design of Adam's

      http://jnaudin. free.fr/steorn/ indexen.htm

      I read it ALL and watched the videos. VERY SIMPLE.
      And it looks good to me.

      Happy New Year
      Oscar

      Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers. yahoo.com