Re: [adamsmotor] Aethmogen Web Site

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      There is a lot of info here if you follow every link,  some are not very helpful and some are but you have to look under every stone to see what is there.  The golden ratio does apply to the positioning of the drive and generator coils in this machine but this was written in 2001 and by time I meet him in person in 2004 he had modified his theory on the golden ratio a little.  It is a good starting point and is correct in some cases but not all as I can see from his megawatt motor he started building using that ratio as the rule but ended up changing his rotor considerably and multipling the output tremendously so it is a good guide but not always the rule.  The sacred geometry did not prove to be so sacred in the long run but a lot of things do conform to this ratio in nature that is true.

      RA had a real bee in his bonnet over Christy and Brits in Cairns Australia because they had made a poor copy of his machine and were patenting it and he opposed there patent vigorously as he had put the patent in the public domain so everyone could have it and he did not want to see gyus like us from being locked out from building and selling these machines if we could do it properly he just doesnt want some big company coming along and stopping that from happening.  In reality if you have enough money you can get anything you want with a patent because it is a lawyers playground and money tends to make the rules be what the money wants them to be.  It is a shame with this as his end view that he was not a bit more forth coming with info but dont let that stop you going for it.  Collectively people can achieve an awful lot and we have peole with electronic skills way ahead of mine.  I have machining skills that some of you may not have,  some of you have visionary skill or just plain commonsense as to how to biuld things that others lack so together I really hope this flys well.  The 6 coil machine can produce a lot of power and be scaled but then there is the thermo motor to look at which is the next step up but a little more difficult to build as I have found out.

      fiditti wrote:

      Guys, there is a lot more to the Aethmogen web site than first meets the eye. Originally, I went there and wasn't that impressed myself. There are a lot of facts there but you have to look for them, (i.e.: dig,search, & study). There are evidently a lot of secrets too. Anyway, take a second look at the site and start out with information on his golden ratio motor.

      Link:
      http://www.aethmoge n.com/wri/ radams/200111gol denratio. shtml

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4668 (20091207) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • fiditti
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
        Russel,

        Thanks for sharing your insight on the motor and the web site. Robert must have been a very sharp fellow, because you can tell by the way he writes that he knew what he was doing but he also knew how to tell riddles that are very hard to fully comprehend and yet they showed a lot of intellect on his part. I wish the other guys hadn't tried to mess with his patent and then he might have been much more forthcoming with his information. Now we have to work as a unit and figure out how to build this machine properly.

        Best Regards,
        Fiditti
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
          Yes he particually liked to lecture to university electrial engineering students and see the look on the faces of the one or two who would get it.  The rest are totally locked into a mindset that will never see it and spend there time  just knocking any such suggestion as being possible.

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4671 (20091208) __________

          http://www.eset.com