Re: asking for information

  • fiditti
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 6, 2009
      Phenomenal Post Russel!!!

      Best Regards,
      Fiditti

      --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, mac mac <awe53721@...> wrote:

      > Hey, great post fella.
      > Thank you Rus.
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 6, 2009
        Apologies for not proof reading my posts and hope you were not all rushing out to buy more magnets,  the last post should have read 4 magnets not 8 seemed to be the optimum number although RA asked me to make a rotor with only 2 magnets in it after I had made one with 6 in it.  He was aiming for less on time to off time for the coils but that was for a 2 coil special machine anyway not a 4 or 6 coil machine.

        mac mac wrote:

        Hey, great post fella.

         Thank you Rus.

        On 7 Dec 2009, at 6:13 AM, Russel Prier wrote:

        Hi Patrick,

        You have a picture of a traditional Adams motor in your file but with 8 magnets.  $ seems to be the optimum but the rest of that drawing is about right.  The magnets shown are Alnico magnets which do not hold there strength very well so it is better to use good ferrite magnets to start with or if you are planning on using quite high voltages you can start with Neodymium magnets but they are harder to workwith in more ways than one.

        The 2 drive coils are not set at 45 degrees to the generator coils but the ratio of there position is the Golden Ratio which is about  1.618 of the 90 degrees between the generator coils.  If you get this right you wil not need to adjust there position l

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4665 (20091206) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Patrick Kelly
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 6, 2009
          Hello Russel,

          Thank you for all your information - it is very useful and it will take me a while to absorb it all before acting on it.  The time difference between our zones means that it is only 6:45 am on Monday morning in the UK and your e-mails arrived late on Sunday evening, so there is not a lot of scope for dashing out to the shops (not that any of them would have these sort of things anyway).

          You have a very impressive bank of batteries !!  Have you any measurements to indicate what sort of charging current you are able to feed into your battery bank from your best Adams motor?

          I feel inclined to say "have a great day" but the World Clock website indicates that I need to say: "I hope you had a great day".

          All the best,

          Patrick

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 7, 2009
            Not to worry Russ.
            I've been stripping microwave ovens for awhile now and have quite a
            collection of ferrite magnets.
            Now I have a better understanding of the central hub and its
            composition. (Thanks to you.)
            Is there any point to winding some of the coils as bi-filament ?
            I was hoping perhaps if my prototype could achieve close to 12 V I
            could run an ignition coil (tesla coil). But that's just something I
            was toying with.

            Imagine, think - Build.
            Cheers.

            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 7, 2009
              Hi Mac Mac,

              I have no doubt if you build it right you should be able to get 12 VI I assume that is the same as 12watts or there abouts.  I am not all that familar with the Adams motor as everyone knows it,as most of my time has been concentrated on the thermo motor which is powerful thing but there are a few bits that need to be right in it for it to work at all.  with both of these machines if they are working right you should not be able to measure current at ther output,  remember I said it is like static electricity but there is measurable voltage.  Good capacitors are the best way to collect this sort of power and they convert it into a form of DC that we can use in normal DC applications i.e. light bulbs and heaters inverters to convert it to AC.  Because people cannot measure current conventional thinking says there is no usuable power there but by understanding how to collect it and use it is the key.  I think that is where Bedini and the others miss out so much they know it is different to DC but try to treat it as though it were just DC.  OK it will pulse charge batteries quite well without putting out any or much measurable current and will cold charge them,  cause them to cool as they charge therefore be rejuvenating them and desulphating them but they are using very low resistances and if you remember static collects on high resistances i.e. your comb and other plastics quite well, petrol, ice, hence electrical storms etc so low resistances are not the way to go here as we want this stuff to collect on our coils and components.

              Teslas patent on his ozone generator is the most accurate depiction of all his patent drawings and gives the best understanding of his work.  All his other patents had to be drawn wrong so that J P Morgan did not kill him but this one got through intact and correct,  maybe the powerboys did not see any concievable market for this technology and did not thiink it could threaten there industry.  Built the wrong way a Tesla coil uses hot energy or convientional electricity and is not a Tesla coil at all really it is just a big spack maker but built correctly a tesla coil is almost self energizing
              and should be making energy or delivering much more energy than is put into it.  When you look at this patent and consider its parts you have to realise that it is showing the principals by which it works but not the details,  but lots of inductance is an important part of it so when you have lots of inductance you have a bit of resistance as well.

              I dont know if any of this helps you.

              All the best Russel P

              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 7, 2009
                Russel,

                Thanks for your great post to Mac Mac. We appreciate it very much.

                Best Regards,
                Fiditti