Re: Robert adams motor (RAM)

  • fiditti
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      Maimariati,

      This is very incredible stuff you posted and I thank you very much for posting it. I'm a relatively new member and had not seen your post until today. A friend of mine directed me to it. Anyway, I'm in the process of getting ready to build the machine you talked about and appreciate very much your sharing the information that worked for you.

      There are several of us who are determined to build this machine the right way.

      Best Regards,
      Fiditti
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
        Thats good.  God Bless

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4653 (20091201) __________

        http://www.eset.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2009
          The major difference I see between my thinking and he may have the best arrangement here for his coils is that he used very large coil cores at twice magnet diameter whereas I would go for half.  The reason fo half is that there is a north pole and a soth pole on both ends of a magnet.  They are conical on a circular magnet and the recessive pole is inside the dominant pole on each end.  There is far more power in a magnet than you see at either pole when you put something right across the whole pole face and each of these magnets poles are vorteices spinning in opposite directions one inside the other and cancelling out most of the possible power at each pole even in neo magnets.  (All this was charted effectively by Howard Johnson back in the 80's.with a 3D plotter and a series of hall effect devices and an old IMB PC)  The only way to seperate them that I can see is to take the inner recessive pole with a small coil core and at the instant of coil switchone when the magnet is dead center over the core a tansfer of energy takes place that you cannot describe very easily but is magnetic and different from anthing we know at present but it is powerful and usable.  I think of it as usable static eletricity as opposed to RA's term Aether Bedini's Radiant or some-one else's Zero point energy's which is a bit meaningless to the average guy and tends to confuse the issue in jargon that few understand.

          fiditti wrote:

          Every time I read post 199, something else jumps out at me that I overlooked before. Bravo Maimariati!! !

          Please post again. You have been the impetus I needed to jump start me with the Adams Motor.

          I knew I didn't want to waste my time building a toy like some of the other guys are showing on YouTube.

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4656 (20091202) __________

          http://www.eset.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2009
              Russel,

              Thanks for these posts. I'm trying to grasp all this.

              Best Regards,
              Fiditti