Re: NEW REPLICATION

  • fiditti
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
      Oscar,

      Thanks for bringing this replication to our attention. I would like to know a lot more about this device. Have you stumbled across any more information on the replication that shows more detail of the internal workings? I was surfing around and didn't find anything more detailed than what was shown on the PESN site.

      Regards,
      Fiditti
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
        Hi Fiditti,

        We have often done multiple windings on a single coil core.  You just wind them all on th former together but it is better to get you strands and lay them side by side and twist them together before winding them if the windings are not too long but if like some of the coils I have wound there is more than 1/2 a mile of wire in a coil that is not practical.  If you dont have access to a small lathe make a hand winding jig to rotate the coil core or the coil former you are using so you can feed the wire in from 2 spools of wire at the same time.

        Hope this helps,
        Russel P

        fiditti wrote:

        I saw the following information in the down-loadable pdf file from PESN: A secondary winding on the E-mag Generates massive AC power.

        Does anyone have a very good idea how they are winding the secondary winding on the electromagnets and wiring them into the system? I need some help in this area. Thanks.

        Regards,
        Fiditti

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4491 (20091008) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • DAVID FINE
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
          Russel,

          Thanks for your information on core winding.  I appreciate it very much.

          It sounds like these guys have three stationary disks with 5 electro-magnets each with three corresponding rotors with two permanent magnets each.  I haven't seen an Adam's motor with just two magnets on a rotor before.  Is this the way you read it?  Thanks for your help.

          Regards,
          Fiditti

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
                Russel,

                Thank you very much for all the great information.  You have opened some great doors for me.

                Regards,
                Fiditti