Re: [adamsmotor] CD VERSION OF ADAM's MOTOR

  • Fausto Gomes
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8 5:52 PM
      Yes I did all that and a few more craizy ideas. I also tried the hall effect, reed relays, Bedini ssg switching styles and the original from Robert accordingly to his plans.

      This motor is a beast to study. There is so much you can change and play with and so far it has been my best efficient motor ever. Runs totally cold, actually 1 degree below room temperature, 5ma only at 24v or less. Impressive!

      I did this last year so I dont remember much but it was a very learning experience for me.

      Fausto.