Re: [adamsmotor] NEW REPLICATION

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2009
      That is very close and a long way ahead of the lutec machine.  Not how both sides of the magnets are used but the cores are not in line so you are not using both sides of the magnet simultaneously.  I think if you had given that to Robert he would have gotten 10 X more power out of it with a couple of changes he would have made and I have seen him do as they are well on the way and have done a fantastic job but there is definitely more energy in that motor yet.  If you read all that you can about Roberts work you can get many clues to how to make that work but you will still have to do a lot of experimentation to perfect it.  Coil resistance and inductances will be high but have to follow certain rules which Robert gave core material and sizing is pretty important and the way the motor is loaded is also important.  I see they are running at 5000 volts this does not surprize me at all as Robert had proven a doubling of the voltage gave a doubling or Quadrupling of the output power I cannot remember which it was at the moment.  Things like this kind of get your motor going dont they,  very good.

      Russel Prier

      Oscar Obel wrote:

      Hey guys,

      Look what I found.

      http://pesn. com/2009/ 10/06/9501580_ TWM_Technologies _free_energy/

      Looks like another Adams motor replication;
      Just like Lutec did.

      Regards
      Oscar

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4491 (20091008) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • fiditti
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
        Oscar,

        Thanks for bringing this replication to our attention. I would like to know a lot more about this device. Have you stumbled across any more information on the replication that shows more detail of the internal workings? I was surfing around and didn't find anything more detailed than what was shown on the PESN site.

        Regards,
        Fiditti
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
          Hi Fiditti,

          We have often done multiple windings on a single coil core.  You just wind them all on th former together but it is better to get you strands and lay them side by side and twist them together before winding them if the windings are not too long but if like some of the coils I have wound there is more than 1/2 a mile of wire in a coil that is not practical.  If you dont have access to a small lathe make a hand winding jig to rotate the coil core or the coil former you are using so you can feed the wire in from 2 spools of wire at the same time.

          Hope this helps,
          Russel P

          fiditti wrote:

          I saw the following information in the down-loadable pdf file from PESN: A secondary winding on the E-mag Generates massive AC power.

          Does anyone have a very good idea how they are winding the secondary winding on the electromagnets and wiring them into the system? I need some help in this area. Thanks.

          Regards,
          Fiditti

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4491 (20091008) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • DAVID FINE
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
            Russel,

            Thanks for your information on core winding.  I appreciate it very much.

            It sounds like these guys have three stationary disks with 5 electro-magnets each with three corresponding rotors with two permanent magnets each.  I haven't seen an Adam's motor with just two magnets on a rotor before.  Is this the way you read it?  Thanks for your help.

            Regards,
            Fiditti

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
                  Russel,

                  Thank you very much for all the great information.  You have opened some great doors for me.

                  Regards,
                  Fiditti