Re: [adamsmotor] CD VERSION OF ADAM's MOTOR

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
      Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
      Russel P.

      faustogomes@... wrote:

      Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

      Fausto.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
        Yes I did all that and a few more craizy ideas. I also tried the hall effect, reed relays, Bedini ssg switching styles and the original from Robert accordingly to his plans.

        This motor is a beast to study. There is so much you can change and play with and so far it has been my best efficient motor ever. Runs totally cold, actually 1 degree below room temperature, 5ma only at 24v or less. Impressive!

        I did this last year so I dont remember much but it was a very learning experience for me.

        Fausto.

        Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
        Russel P.

        faustogomes@ comcast.net wrote:

        Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

        Fausto.