Re: [adamsmotor] CD VERSION OF ADAM's MOTOR

  • faustogomes@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6 3:22 PM
      Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

      Fausto.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: faustogomes@...
      To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2009 5:55:09 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [adamsmotor] CD VERSION OF ADAM's MOTOR

      I have and I it did run but not COP > 1.

      I built another Adams motor to the spec and it run 3 rpm with only 5ma.

      Fausto.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6 5:25 PM
        Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
        Russel P.

        faustogomes@... wrote:

        Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

        Fausto.

        I have and I it did run but not COP > 1.

        I built another Adams motor to the spec and it run 3 rpm with only 5ma.

        Fausto.

        I wonder if any of you guys have tried the
        TIM HARWOOD's version of the Adam's motor.

        The one you can actually make for less than 50 bucks.

        Oscar

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4485 (20091006) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Fausto Gomes
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8 5:52 PM
          Yes I did all that and a few more craizy ideas. I also tried the hall effect, reed relays, Bedini ssg switching styles and the original from Robert accordingly to his plans.

          This motor is a beast to study. There is so much you can change and play with and so far it has been my best efficient motor ever. Runs totally cold, actually 1 degree below room temperature, 5ma only at 24v or less. Impressive!

          I did this last year so I dont remember much but it was a very learning experience for me.

          Fausto.

          Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
          Russel P.

          faustogomes@ comcast.net wrote:

          Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

          Fausto.