Re: [adamsmotor] CD VERSION OF ADAM's MOTOR

  • faustogomes@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
      I have and I it did run but not COP > 1.

      I built another Adams motor to the spec and it run 3 rpm with only 5ma.

      Fausto.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
        Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

        Fausto.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
          Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
          Russel P.

          faustogomes@... wrote:

          Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

          Fausto.

          I have and I it did run but not COP > 1.

          I built another Adams motor to the spec and it run 3 rpm with only 5ma.

          Fausto.

          I wonder if any of you guys have tried the
          TIM HARWOOD's version of the Adam's motor.

          The one you can actually make for less than 50 bucks.

          Oscar

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4485 (20091006) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • Fausto Gomes
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
            Yes I did all that and a few more craizy ideas. I also tried the hall effect, reed relays, Bedini ssg switching styles and the original from Robert accordingly to his plans.

            This motor is a beast to study. There is so much you can change and play with and so far it has been my best efficient motor ever. Runs totally cold, actually 1 degree below room temperature, 5ma only at 24v or less. Impressive!

            I did this last year so I dont remember much but it was a very learning experience for me.

            Fausto.

            Did you apply feed back to recover anomolous energy that turns up during switching and feed that back to the source or a cap across the source?
            Russel P.

            faustogomes@ comcast.net wrote:

            Sorry I meat 3000 rpm.

            Fausto.