Re: [adamsmotor] Adams Doc File Folder in Files Section Query

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hi Dave,

      The folder is empty.  It looks like most of the info that was there has been removed I havent looked for a while.

      Russ P.

      fiditti wrote:

      There is a file folder in the files section labeled Adams Doc Files and then it says G-Members below it. Apparently G-Members are the only ones allowed to view the contents. How do you become a G-Member? Maybe the folder is empty. Thanks.

      Best Regards,
      David Fine

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4468 (20090929) __________

      http://www.eset.com