Emailing: adams2 pic

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      The wiring arrangement shown in this circuit is a better setup than the last one I sent as this has seperate circuits for running and generating and will give a better result in the long run and fits the description I just gave much better.

      adams2 pic

      Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

    • mac mac
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        that's one of the reference pictures I have an often refer to when designing new concepts.

        <adams2 pic.jpg><russelp.vcf>