using capacitors for adam motor

  • jas_bir77
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      I have been following this forum and now i am trying to built an adam motor ,but my problem is that I am totally new to electronics with no background education or experience in this field, but I am a good and fast learner. now I am stuck a another point with respect to Adams motor ,I have read somewhere Adam mention that you should add a capacitor to the motor to make it more efficient and to make motor work to its full potential (cop >1)
      My questions are
      1. what type of capacitors?

      2. Voltage and capacity of the capacitors
      ?
      3. Where and how to add the capacitors (schematics. Or a diagram)

      Your help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks a lot in advance.