Re: [adamsmotor] Re: New Biofuels Breakthroughs - Online Report - March 14, 2007

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2009
      Non of those mentioned are Adams motors but are just pulsed DC motors.
      Most of what you see on the web are not adams motors even though they
      claim to be. Adams motors dont just collect the buck current at pulse
      switchoff, bedini motors do this. Only one guy has recently described
      an adams motors and he got critisized for it by people with no idea what
      they were talking about. This was about 7 or 8 months ago look back and
      you will see it. Read and reread it until you do.
    • yeorkas2005
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
        THANK YOU VERY MUCH, RUSSEL, FOR YOUR INFO. I WILL READ IT...BUT COULD
        YOU LOCATE THE MENTIONED ARTICLE EXACTLY? WHERE IS IT?
        I HAVE BUILD ONE ADAMS MOTOR WITH "READ SWITCH". i TOOK BACK EMF VIA
        DIODE AND LIT A LED CONNECTED PARALLEL TO CAPACITOR 10μF.
        BUT IT IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE BY MEASUREMENT, IF IT IS OVER 100% IN
        EFFICIENT, DUE TO PULSED DC SUPPLY. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW CAN SOMEBODY
        MEASUREMENT RMS ENERGY INPUT AND OUTPUT, IN NON SINUSOIDAL VOLTAGE AND
        CURRENT?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
          Below is the article I was talking about earlier.

          It is very difficult to get an exact measurement of input and output of
          pulsed dc without fairly expensive test equipment but a close
          approximation can be got with a scope measuring the width of on time and
          off time and average voltage during on time. The article below explains
          how he was using the bemf or buck pulse to almost run his motor but the
          output he was using to run his office was not that but what he collected
          and switched out of his coils with careful timing and possibly loading
          or matching impedances correctly on the output pulse. Aether energy is
          not like DC or AC power at all. it loves resistances, it is reversed
          in the way it works as it is negative energy as opposed to positive
          energy which DC and AC is. I am not talking voltage here but the way it
          operates. AC and DC is entropic, aether or radiant energy is
          negentropic, ie. works the other way is constructive as opposed to
          destructive, works in reverse. The concept is difficult to explain and
          takes time to understand but it is very useful to read all you can about
          it, you will find a few people know what they are talking about on this
          subject and many dont. Robert Adams knew it better than most and
          certainly did not publish all he knew and I wish he had taught me much
          more before he died but we ran out of time there unfortunately.

          RAM (Robert Adam's Motor);

          So you say that there is no free energy?
          So you say that all these inventors like Robert Adams are crackpots,
          on drugs or hallucinating?
          So you say you built one and it didn't produce more output than input?
          So you say there is no such thing as perpetual machines?

          So I say you are so wrong and I can prove it!

          History:
          I built many Adams motors and none of them worked. I didn't give up
          thought. I knew I was doing something wrong but I didn't know what
          exactly…
          Until,… I read the writings one more time and this time, I paid
          attention to what was being said.

          Now what?
          I finally got my sixth motor working and produced over 1200%
          efficiency! It is actually running my home office! Take that you oil
          companies! I finally found a way to screw you like you did me for
          decades…

          So what is it that I was missing in seeing or doing?

          Like the rest of you, I concentrated on speed of the rotor rotation
          among other things.
          Here are the obvious points that Robert Adams insisted on;
          - Don't use Neo magnets if running under 120 volts.
          - Make your drive coils not less than 72 ohms total series
          resistance for >= 120 volts. 10+ ohms if running >= 12v. (the higher
          the voltage, the better the efficieny).
          - Your rotor must be perfectly balanced and as low friction as
          possible. Don't expect dramatic results if you put shit together from
          crap in your garage.
          - Don't bother with systems running on less than 48 volts. The
          OU is so small you might miss it.

          Here is where you (and I ) went wrong;
          - Don't expect OU without generator coils. Adams motor is over
          unity in mechanical and NOT electrical means! Don't bother with the
          recoil voltage. I know it is fascinating, but that is well known and
          it's the basis for buck regulators. Just shunt it to the power source
          capacitors with an appropriate schottky diode even when using
          MOSFETs. That recovers most of your input energy > 95% but <100% due
          to losses.
          - Make the area of your generator coil's face, 4 time greater
          than your rotor's magnet diameter. i.e. if your magnets are 1" in
          diameter, make your gen core 2" in diam.
          - Here is the goodie. Draw from the generator coils ONLY at the
          appropriate times. My gen coils are 44.7 deg from the drive coils and
          I withdraw only from 42 deg to 46.2 deg. That will produce a recoil
          when I stop drawing that opposes the magnet providing the second kick
          to the rotor's magnets.
          - Don't pulse the drive coils until the rotor magnets are in
          register with the drive core. You get better rotor speed if you pulse
          before the magnets align the register (-7.25 deg) but the OU goes
          away.
          - I have 2 drive coils and 4 gen coils as per Dr. Adam's specs
          for a beginner's system. Since I am just a beginner, I go with that
          for now.
          - I short out the gen coils into a 2 ohm resistor submerged in
          water and measure the water's temp for power output for the initial
          eff calculations.

          They say that Dr. Adams does not have a real doctorate's degree. It's
          an honorary degree from a bullshit university in Sri Lanka.
          At this point, I don't care if he got his degree from a bubblegum
          machine. He will be a Doctor to me. It worked for me more than all
          the phony doctors from all the universities in the world put together.

          My strange findings;
          - The system (the whole thing) losses weight (weight before
          resonance = 4.56 kg, weight at resonance = 4.32 kg). This tells me
          that gravity is involved somehow!
          - My scopes (2 Tektronix automotive scopes which are used to
          voltages in upward of 15kv from spark plugs died completely-channel-
          by-channel, my computer about 3 feet away kept resetting or hanging
          during testing. All this happened while running at only 12 volts
          input!) I put the motor/gen system in a grounded steel-enclosed
          compartment and all is well now…)

          My system runs on PWM unregulated DC converted 120v power line. Input
          power is 27.6 watts/hr but the output power is 33.78 kw/h! I charge
          12 banks of LA batteries.
          I have SOooo much more to learn now that I'm finally on the right
          track.
          I can't afford to publish my real personal info before the time is
          right. However, if u do your own experiments and find useful info not
          covered here, do like me and post. I will find it eventually.
          Good hunting and screw the $4/gal gas.
        • Gáva, Tamás
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 30, 2009
            Dear yeorkas2005,

            Please don't write capital letters!

            Your opinion will not get more regard when your speaking loud even if you were right...

            Best regards,
            Gava, Tamas

            THANK YOU VERY MUCH, RUSSEL, FOR YOUR INFO. I WILL READ IT...BUT COULD
            YOU LOCATE THE MENTIONED ARTICLE EXACTLY? WHERE IS IT?
            I HAVE BUILD ONE ADAMS MOTOR WITH "READ SWITCH". i TOOK BACK EMF VIA
            DIODE AND LIT A LED CONNECTED PARALLEL TO CAPACITOR 10&#956;F.
            BUT IT IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE BY MEASUREMENT, IF IT IS OVER 100% IN
            EFFICIENT, DUE TO PULSED DC SUPPLY. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW CAN SOMEBODY
            MEASUREMENT RMS ENERGY INPUT AND OUTPUT, IN NON SINUSOIDAL VOLTAGE AND
            CURRENT?

            --- In adamsmotor@yahoogro ups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@... > wrote:

            > Non of those mentioned are Adams motors but are just pulsed DC motors.
            > Most of what you see on the web are not adams motors even though they
            > claim to be. Adams motors dont just collect the buck current at pulse
            > switch off, bedini motors do this. Only one guy has recently
            described
            > an adams motors and he got criticized for it by people with no idea
            what
            > they were talking about. This was about 7 or 8 months ago look back
            and
            > you will see it. Read and reread it until you do.

          • Γεώργιος Κασιμάτης
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2009
              Sorry for this.

              --- Στις Παρ., 30/01/09, ο/η Gáva, Tamás <gavatom@...> έγραψε:
              Από: Gáva, Tamás <gavatom@...>
              Θέμα: Re: [adamsmotor] Non of those mentioned are Adams motors but are just pulsed DC motors.
              Προς: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
              Ημερομηνία: Παρασκευή, 30 Ιανουάριος 2009, 23:39

              Dear yeorkas2005,

              Please don't write capital letters!

              Your opinion will not get more regard when your speaking loud even if you were right...

              Best regards,
              Gava, Tamas

              THANK YOU VERY MUCH, RUSSEL, FOR YOUR INFO. I WILL READ IT...BUT COULD
              YOU LOCATE THE MENTIONED ARTICLE EXACTLY? WHERE IS IT?
              I HAVE BUILD ONE ADAMS MOTOR WITH "READ SWITCH". i TOOK BACK EMF VIA
              DIODE AND LIT A LED CONNECTED PARALLEL TO CAPACITOR 10&#956;F.
              BUT IT IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE BY MEASUREMENT, IF IT IS OVER 100% IN
              EFFICIENT, DUE TO PULSED DC SUPPLY. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW CAN SOMEBODY
              MEASUREMENT RMS ENERGY INPUT AND OUTPUT, IN NON SINUSOIDAL VOLTAGE AND
              CURRENT?

              --- In adamsmotor@yahoogro ups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@... > wrote:

              > Non of those mentioned are Adams motors but are just pulsed DC motors.
              > Most of what you see on the web are not adams motors even though they
              > claim to be. Adams motors dont just collect the buck current at pulse
              > switch off, bedini motors do this. Only one guy has recently
              described
              > an adams motors and he got criticized for it by people with no idea
              what
              > they were talking about. This was about 7 or 8 months ago look back
              and
              > you will see it. Read and reread it until you do.

              Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
            • yeorkas2005
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 6, 2009
                Your info inpire me to build my third motor. I understund that stop
                braking (opposes)rotor due to lenz law, by early disconection of power
                draw, but i do not understund how the produced recoil overvoltage,
                broduce thust(second kick) on the rotor's magnets.
                Could you please explain more to that point?

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 8, 2009
                  The coils need to have considerable resistance tha means quite a bit of inductance,  therefore stored charge in the coils which gives things a second kick at switchoff.  Have you read any of the books that Robert put out some years back in which his torque angle graphs show this happening quite clearly.
                • fiatsemper
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009

                    --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@...> wrote:

                    > The coils need to have considerable resistance tha means quite a bit of
                    > inductance, therefore stored charge in the coils which gives things a
                    > second kick at switchoff. Have you read any of the books that Robert
                    > put out some years back in which his torque angle graphs show this
                    > happening quite clearly.

                    What exactly is shown by the torque angle graphs of Robert? I don´t know either

                    this graphs  nor the books of Robert.  Is it possible to put them into the files?

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
                      I cannot publish any of that stuff without getting permission from the trustees of the technology to do it.  But what was shown was that for each magnet pass of the coil you got 2 points where the rotor was accelerated,  once at the start of the pulse and again at the end of the pulse.  The books used to be available from NEXUS Magazine in Brisbane Australia but I dont know if they have any left now.

                      Regards Russel P.

                      fiatsemper wrote:

                      --- In adamsmotor@yahoogro ups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@...> wrote:

                      > The coils need to have considerable resistance tha means quite a bit of
                      > inductance, therefore stored charge in the coils which gives things a
                      > second kick at switchoff. Have you read any of the books that Robert
                      > put out some years back in which his torque angle graphs show this
                      > happening quite clearly.

                      What exactly is shown by the torque angle graphs of Robert? I don´t know either

                      this graphs  nor the books of Robert.  Is it possible to put them into the files?

                    • bruce
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 7, 2009
                        Russel

                        I ordered and received my copy of the Adams Pulsed Motor Manual from

                        Nexus Magazine in June 2008, go to www nexusmagazine.com has all the

                        info mentioned. Really wish he had published more advanced info

                        before he passed away.

                        Cheers, Bruce.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 7, 2009
                          So do I Bruce,  I spent many hours with the man talking and learning from him but he would never give me the answers I had to work for them build motors test and experiment and show my results and then he would give me another clue as to what was next.  Unfortunately what I saw was very different technology from what was in his books so i was unable to refer back to his books to see where I had gone wrong especially after he died so suddenly and unexpectedly.  I had half the picture for something very different from anything else out there and no-one to ask as his wife did not understand it and anyone else who did was on the other side of the world or keeping there heads down.  And like any jigsaw you just keep thing and working at it and eventually some peices fall into place and that is why I saw that article by Maimariati I knew he was on to it to because he was saying the same things Robert used to say.  Also he was on the way to getting the same sort of efficiency.  All the best Russel P