Re: Building Adams Motor

  • magnetman12003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, "mgmlab04" <mgmlab04@y...> wrote:

      > I have experience in other forms of overunity devices. I decided to
      > experiment with the Adams Motor and the Harwood-Jankowski POD
      (power on
      > demand) Transductor.
      > If any are curious about my other endeavors check out
      > www.geocities.com/mgmlab04.
      > To the administrator of this group, many thanks for starting it.
      > Marv McEntire

      Hi mgmlab04,

      I am working in the areas you are and have several questions to ask
      you about semiconducters and hall devices. I have a circuit to show
      you also After looking at your web site I have placed a blue led on
      one of my 12 volt motors and for some reason my motor runs a lot
      quieter???. Can you please contact me at:
      tferko243700MI@... Thanks, Tom magnetman12003