Re: [SPAM][SPAM][SPAM]Re: [adamsmotor] Adams motor question

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 27, 2008
      Yes as I said this power out of these things is different and needs to
      be processed in some way to make it work well in conventional machines.

      markmoridi wrote:

> [...]
      > have
      > > been lost unfortunately.
      > >
      > > markmoridi wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Russel,
      > > >
      > > > I agree with most of what you say. I am not arrogant, just
      > cautious
      > > > and want proof and I am willing to do the work to get it. I need
      > > > see this "more energy out than in" for myself.
      > > > As far as what you said about the atoms and energy, I am of the
      > > > opinion that anything is possible. This universe could all be a
      > dream
      > > > of someone, or could be an atom in some one's poo too! This sort
      > of
      > > > philosophical pondering has no practical use to me and makes me
      > > > crazy. So I try not to think about it. My father spent most of his
      > > > life on philosophy and practicing medicine and told me in his last
      > > > years that he ended up with more questions than answers. I want to
      > > > find out once and for all if I can cheat mother nature or not.
      > Period.
      > > >
      > > > I don't care if this new energy can not be seen by a scope or any
      > > > meter, as long as it can manifest itself in some form that I can
      > > > measure and use. Heat would be good enough for me. Electrical
      > would
      > > > be ideal.
      > > >
      > > > Anyways, I have built and installed 2 new generators today. The
      > first
      > > > ones where 30 AWG wire and gave me plenty of voltage but not
      > enough
      > > > current. These new ones are 22 gauge and I'll post pictures when I
      > > > have all 4 installed.
      > > > The speedup is even more noticeable now. Close to 100 RPMs
      > difference
      > > > between unloaded and dead shorted. My machine runs at 600 RPM at
      > 38
      > > > volts. If it was a 5-6" rotor, I suspect I would get around 2500-
      > 3000
      > > > RPM. I can't wait to finish putting the gens in and take it up to
      > > > 120v.
      > > > I will build 2 more gens tomorrow and hook them up and see what
      > > > happens.
      > > >
      > > > Russel, would it not be logical that if I ganged these gens in
      > series
      > > > and tune up the machine to get the best power from the gens, that
      > > > could filter to DC using a full bridge and low ESR caps and feed
      > > > this power back to the main battery banks? I am getting 24 volts
      > with
      > > > these 2 in series. 2 more should give me 48 volts total which
      > would
      > > > be plenty to recharge the main batteries.
      > > > Would this not close the loop and self run if there is more output
      > > > than input? would it be more complicated than this?
      > > >
      > > > I am using 3 NiMH banks each 12v/10Ah. In your opinion, would this
      > > > sort of energy be able to charge these batteries or do I need to
      > work
      > > > with LA batteries?
      > > >
      > > > How would I know if I have more energy out than in if I can't

    • Gáva, Tamás
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 31, 2008
        Hi there!

        Well Russel your last comment was a bit mystical, wasn't it?

        Conversation at this mailing list wasn't so frequent and interesting till now as I read this list few years ago.

        What I mean when Mark Moridi began to write it attracted my attention. His previous technical descriptions and his last EM theoretical explanation was so detailed and well stuctured I felt for a moment that I could built a good motor myself. :) But unfortunately I know that actually I cannot...

        I began to read about this "free energy" stuff on the internet seven years ago. I found lot of materials but very few were useful practically. As I am not an EE expert but one who is really interested in fiddling with electronic devices I wanted to find kind of a "how to build" thing. I' ve found a very good website (which was moved several times by now) describing something like a "starter kit" for home experimenting with Adams motors. It is called the "CD Adams motor". Anyone can find it just type the phrase "CD Adams motor" into Google and see.

        This thing is a very simple setup. The only coil is timed using a hall IC. I tried to built it myself. Unfortunately timing is a crucial feature of these kind of devices so it should have been built by very strict geometrical proportions which I could not reproduce. I managed to make it spin. I could play with the position of the hall IC for timing. I don't have an oscilloscope, so I used a Windows program called "Winscope" to picture what's happening in the circuit. Unfortunately this program uses the sound card for AD conversion so the result was very far from optimal. Unfortunately my motor did not show the expected effect and I gave up.

        Most important that the author wrote this setup could be producing all the "over unity" features that an Adams motor can do. No need for separate drive and generator coils. The author gave an important hint for simlpe checking whether the experimenter does things the right way. If the transistor (or mosfet) was heating you got it wrong. If it cooled you got it right. One can monitor this effect very simply by putting his finger on the transistor. (I think you found out by now that the transistor was heating in my motor.) The author wrote that the cooling effect is a very important feature of the device. As I can remember the explanation was at a different website (but now I don't know where) and was that in "inverted" circuits when the coils are pulsed in the right timing regiment at a critital timepoint electromagnetic fields interacting between the coils and the magnets (not NIB magnets just simple ceramic) are generating a small "time reversal" effect. During this effect energy can flow in the opposite way that entropy could normally let. So the device is drawing heat from the environment which is converted to kinetic energy of the mobile electrons. That's why the back current is higher than the input.

        According to this another outhors of the same group of the author of the CD Adams motor site wrote at different sites that they could built stationary generators. The most important components of this device are the ceramic magnets coils and the pulsed current timed the right way. So movement is not a crucial part of the "inverse" circuit's operation.

        I have found another site that described a "Motionless Electromagnetic Generator" abbreviated as "MEG". This site detailed the same physical effect as above and added a new electronic part which was needed to make a stationary over unity device work. This part was like a mosfet but had a special feature. It could draw and pump the inversely flowing "static" energy into the circuit by conveting it to regular current.

        Well I think this must be the "inverter" which Russel was referring to.

        This was the time I gave up planning experiments by myself. I thought this is not for regular people but only EE experts. I thought University staff should be examining these interesting physical phenomena and I did not understood why they keep aloof of these things. I have two university degrees. One medical and another in medical engineering. When attending the engineering courses (mostly they were electrical oriented) I tried to talk to my teachers about these phenomena but every time they began to act as they thougt I'm not really mentally healthy some kind. I really do not understand why they are so aversed of these things. There were days when most of the peolpe thought that flying for human was impossible. There were few who believed blindly that it is possible. There were most of the few who were actually crazy and done really crazy things. But then again there were few of the few who managed to figure out the way flying for human is possible and they did it quite right inspite they did not really understand the principles they are using in their machines. They were only few renegates and now scientists explore and teach these principles at Universities.

        I think today is the same about these "inverted" circuits. Now there are just a few who recognize the importance and the future of these phenomena but few years later they will be explored and teached at Universities. The only thing you guys should do is to keep fiddling keep promoting what you do and wait the time to be excepted widely.

        Oh and another important thing. Don't mystify the explanations. Keep it clear and logical. Don't operate with too much unproven theories and don't say "I believe". It is science not religion. You believe in the church not in science. You have to use assumptions but you must'nt say you believe or you are conserned about things that are'nt proven.

        I think Mark Moridi does it the right way and I am really excited about what he will explore. I can't wait reading Mark's new findings.

        Go Mark!

        Best regards,

        Gava, Tamas

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 31, 2008
          Hi Tamas,

          Why dont you try building the Bedini schoolgirl motor to start with.
          Wind the bifilla coil with 24 gauge and 28 gauge wire and the timing
          will take care of itself. It is not as powerful a generator as an
          Adamsmotor but will be easier to get running and give you a good
          starting point to build your knowleedge and experience form. I am a
          machinist not skilled in electronics either.

          All the best Russ P.

        • markmoridi
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2008

            Hi Gava,

            Thanks for the vote of confidence.

            I was after free energy at the beginning. At this point, I'll settle for the unusual.

            I see a couple of strange stuff in his mot/gen. Such as;

            1-      Why is one side of the power sine wave more powerful than the other (Positive cycle 35v, neg cycle 23v).

            2-      Why does the rotor speed up when I draw power from one cycle (positive) or short out the gens but not as much for the other side (Neg. cycle)?

            I've got a gut feeling these two are related somehow.

            Here is some data from my setup.

            Supply voltage: 40v

            Pulse width: 25%

            Recoil voltage: 1200v.

            Max CEMF: 63v

            Power input: 4000mW (4 W) measured with a current probe on a scope.

            Power output: 100mW (0.1 W) +/- 5% Measured with a true RMS multimeter across a small 12v light bulb .

            4 Gens in series open voltage: 40.8v

            Ambient Temp: 21.1C (Fluke infrared thermometer +/- 0.1C)

            Drive stator temp with gens fully loaded: 22.2C

            Gen temp fully loaded: 21.8C

            No gens installed (just 2 drive stators)                       970 RPM

            No load on 4 gens installed                                        316.41 RPM

            Stealing only the positive cycle from the gens           389.65 RPM                23% increase

            Stealing only the negative cycle from the gens          348.63 RPM                10% increase

            Shorting out the gens                                                  398.44 RPM                26% increase

            Can anyone explain why this is happening?

            I need to answer this before I can move on to other experiments.

            Come on guys, there is over 130 of you out there. Think man, think...

            Regards,

            Mark

            --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > these principles at Universities.
            > >
            > > I think today is the same about these "inverted" circuits. Now there
            > > are just a few who recognize the importance and the future of these
            > > phenomena but few years later they will be explored and teached at
            > > Universities. The only thing you guys should do is to keep fiddling
            > > keep promoting what you do and wait the time to be excepted widely.
            > >
            > > Oh and another important thing. Don't mystify the explanations. Keep
            > > it clear and logical. Don't operate with too much unproven theories
            > > and don't say "I believe". It is science not religion. You believe in
            > > the church not in science. You have to use assumptions but you must'nt
            > > say you believe or you are conserned about things that are'nt proven.
            > >
            > > I think Mark Moridi does it the right way and I am really excited
            > > about what he will explore. I can't wait reading Mark's new findings.

          • Gáva, Tamás
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2008
              Dear Russel,

              Thank you for the hint.

              I will start to search some material on the internet about this motor.

              Maybe I will be lucky this time... :)

              Best regards,

              Gava, Tamas