85% efficient

  • earth_bro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      I just completed my Adams motor/generator and it works out to be
      about 85% efficient.
      Has anyone else done better??
      Maybe some one could double check my calculations?
      Regards
      Steve
    • astrocreep2k2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
        --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, "earth_bro" <earth_bro@y...> wrote:

        > I just completed my Adams motor/generator and it works out to be
        > about 85% efficient.
        > Has anyone else done better??
        > Maybe some one could double check my calculations?
        > Regards
        > Steve

        Hello, how can I calculate the efficience of my motor/generator.
        It was constructed with a 12" plastic bike wheel ,ten magnets, and
        six stators of 6,5 aprox ohms each.It drops 0,20 volts in 8 hours
        with a 12v 3amps motorcycle battery.
        thanks, LEO.