Robert adams motor (RAM)

  • maimariati
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
      RAM (Robert Adam's Motor);

      So you say that there is no free energy?
      So you say that all these inventors like Robert Adams are crackpots,
      on drugs or hallucinating?
      So you say you built one and it didn't produce more output than input?
      So you say there is no such thing as perpetual machines?

      So I say you are so wrong and I can prove it!

      History:
      I built many Adams motors and none of them worked. I didn't give up
      thought. I knew I was doing something wrong but I didn't know what
      exactly…
      Until,… I read the writings one more time and this time, I paid
      attention to what was being said.

      Now what?
      I finally got my sixth motor working and produced over 1200%
      efficiency! It is actually running my home office! Take that you oil
      companies! I finally found a way to screw you like you did me for
      decades…

      So what is it that I was missing in seeing or doing?

      Like the rest of you, I concentrated on speed of the rotor rotation
      among other things.
      Here are the obvious points that Robert Adams insisted on;
      - Don't use Neo magnets if running under 120 volts.
      - Make your drive coils not less than 72 ohms total series
      resistance for >= 120 volts. 10+ ohms if running >= 12v. (the higher
      the voltage, the better the efficieny).
      - Your rotor must be perfectly balanced and as low friction as
      possible. Don't expect dramatic results if you put shit together from
      crap in your garage.
      - Don't bother with systems running on less than 48 volts. The
      OU is so small you might miss it.

      Here is where you (and I ) went wrong;
      - Don't expect OU without generator coils. Adams motor is over
      unity in mechanical and NOT electrical means! Don't bother with the
      recoil voltage. I know it is fascinating, but that is well known and
      it's the basis for buck regulators. Just shunt it to the power source
      capacitors with an appropriate schottky diode even when using
      MOSFETs. That recovers most of your input energy > 95% but <100% due
      to losses.
      - Make the area of your generator coil's face, 4 time greater
      than your rotor's magnet diameter. i.e. if your magnets are 1" in
      diameter, make your gen core 2" in diam.
      - Here is the goodie. Draw from the generator coils ONLY at the
      appropriate times. My gen coils are 44.7 deg from the drive coils and
      I withdraw only from 42 deg to 46.2 deg. That will produce a recoil
      when I stop drawing that opposes the magnet providing the second kick
      to the rotor's magnets.
      - Don't pulse the drive coils until the rotor magnets are in
      register with the drive core. You get better rotor speed if you pulse
      before the magnets align the register (-7.25 deg) but the OU goes
      away.
      - I have 2 drive coils and 4 gen coils as per Dr. Adam's specs
      for a beginner's system. Since I am just a beginner, I go with that
      for now.
      - I short out the gen coils into a 2 ohm resistor submerged in
      water and measure the water's temp for power output for the initial
      eff calculations.

      They say that Dr. Adams does not have a real doctorate's degree. It's
      an honorary degree from a bullshit university in Sri Lanka.
      At this point, I don't care if he got his degree from a bubblegum
      machine. He will be a Doctor to me. It worked for me more than all
      the phony doctors from all the universities in the world put together.

      My strange findings;
      - The system (the whole thing) losses weight (weight before
      resonance = 4.56 kg, weight at resonance = 4.32 kg). This tells me
      that gravity is involved somehow!
      - My scopes (2 Tektronix automotive scopes which are used to
      voltages in upward of 15kv from spark plugs died completely-channel-
      by-channel, my computer about 3 feet away kept resetting or hanging
      during testing. All this happened while running at only 12 volts
      input!) I put the motor/gen system in a grounded steel-enclosed
      compartment and all is well now…)

      My system runs on PWM unregulated DC converted 120v power line. Input
      power is 27.6 watts/hr but the output power is 33.78 kw/h! I charge
      12 banks of LA batteries.
      I have SOooo much more to learn now that I'm finally on the right
      track.
      I can't afford to publish my real personal info before the time is
      right. However, if u do your own experiments and find useful info not
      covered here, do like me and post. I will find it eventually.
      Good hunting and screw the $4/gal gas.
      I now believe that UFO;s exist and are powered by the same
      principles, only light years ahead of us…
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
        Good work Maimariati,

        Enjoy your $4.00 a gallon we are paying over $8.00 a gallon here for
        petrol and $7.00 for diesel.

        maimariati wrote:

> [...]
        > by-channel, my computer about 3 feet away kept resetting or hanging
        > during testing. All this happened while running at only 12 volts
        > input!) I put the motor/gen system in a grounded steel-enclosed
        > compartment and all is well now…)
        >
        > My system runs on PWM unregulated DC converted 120v power line. Input
        > power is 27.6 watts/hr but the output power is 33.78 kw/h! I charge
        > 12 banks of LA batteries.
        > I have SOooo much more to learn now that I'm finally on the right
        > track.
        > I can't afford to publish my real personal info before the time is
        > right. However, if u do your own experiments and find useful info not
        > covered here, do like me and post. I will find it eventually.
        > Good hunting and screw the $4/gal gas.
        > I now believe that UFO;s exist and are powered by the same
        > principles, only light years ahead of us…

      • fiditti
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1 6:55 PM
          Maimariati,

          This is very incredible stuff you posted and I thank you very much for posting it. I'm a relatively new member and had not seen your post until today. A friend of mine directed me to it. Anyway, I'm in the process of getting ready to build the machine you talked about and appreciate very much your sharing the information that worked for you.

          There are several of us who are determined to build this machine the right way.

          Best Regards,
          Fiditti
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1 8:13 PM
            Thats good.  God Bless

            __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4653 (20091201) __________

            http://www.eset.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6 12:34 PM
              The major difference I see between my thinking and he may have the best arrangement here for his coils is that he used very large coil cores at twice magnet diameter whereas I would go for half.  The reason fo half is that there is a north pole and a soth pole on both ends of a magnet.  They are conical on a circular magnet and the recessive pole is inside the dominant pole on each end.  There is far more power in a magnet than you see at either pole when you put something right across the whole pole face and each of these magnets poles are vorteices spinning in opposite directions one inside the other and cancelling out most of the possible power at each pole even in neo magnets.  (All this was charted effectively by Howard Johnson back in the 80's.with a 3D plotter and a series of hall effect devices and an old IMB PC)  The only way to seperate them that I can see is to take the inner recessive pole with a small coil core and at the instant of coil switchone when the magnet is dead center over the core a tansfer of energy takes place that you cannot describe very easily but is magnetic and different from anthing we know at present but it is powerful and usable.  I think of it as usable static eletricity as opposed to RA's term Aether Bedini's Radiant or some-one else's Zero point energy's which is a bit meaningless to the average guy and tends to confuse the issue in jargon that few understand.

              fiditti wrote:

              Every time I read post 199, something else jumps out at me that I overlooked before. Bravo Maimariati!! !

              Please post again. You have been the impetus I needed to jump start me with the Adams Motor.

              I knew I didn't want to waste my time building a toy like some of the other guys are showing on YouTube.

              __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4656 (20091202) __________

              http://www.eset.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6 1:07 PM
                  Russel,

                  Thanks for these posts. I'm trying to grasp all this.

                  Best Regards,
                  Fiditti