Just started to build

  • tremale2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi All,

      Just new to this group, I have posted a couple of pictures in the
      Photo section.

      I am using an old hard drive as the spindle with four magnets epoxyed
      on. As I have mentioned, I have just started building this unit. I
      found that an old relay works well for a coil to start with. Just
      with one so far, its spinning quiet well with 7.2 volts at 18mA. Next
      week I will strip two relays and hook them up.

      I will add another post and let you know how it went.

      Trev.