Re: [adamsmotor] New Member

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi,
      Below is a link to Roberts web site. It is a bit jumbled up there is
      some useful info there and some here. Tim does not fully understand
      what Robert was doing and Robert did not show everything in his patent
      which he put in the public domain in 1993 or thereabouts. Read that
      info and his later designs use higher resistances and store a charge in
      the fields around the coils and function properly at a specific
      resonance which is both common to the coil and the magnet. EE training
      doesn't teach you much of the true characteristics of permanent magnets
      and some of the University teaching is in error about magnetism.
      Testing and experimentation will teach you a lot more that is important
      to these types of motor generators. Also the output you are looking for
      is neither ac or dc but has voltage to it without any current but will
      perform work event though it is wattless as you will see reading through
      Roberts website. This energy can be transformed or used through and
      inverter to run conventional electrical equipment. I am only a student
      of these technologies myself and there is a lot to learn still. John
      Bedini has not yet discovered the sort of energy Robert Adams was
      getting out of his motor generators although they started from the same
      place in the late 60s with Johns early motors being Adams motors then he
      changed to a different type of switching which Robert was aware of and
      told me several times would not give the results unless the timing was
      modified from the bifilar coils JB was using.
      All the best RJP.

      http://www.aethmogen.com/

      skyhighgjy wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I am interested in building, or at least trying to build an AM. I
      > have heard about Adams but don't know too much about his design
      > principles.. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a better
      > understanding of both the man and his design, engineering and the
      > current state of his technology.. I have a small workshop from which
      > I "tinkle" at historic engineering, mainly mechanical by nature, even
      > though my background is electrical engineering.
      > Thank you.

      > http://www.eset.com
    • Graham Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007