New Member

  • skyhighgjy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi All,
      I am interested in building, or at least trying to build an AM. I
      have heard about Adams but don't know too much about his design
      principles.. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a better
      understanding of both the man and his design, engineering and the
      current state of his technology.. I have a small workshop from which
      I "tinkle" at historic engineering, mainly mechanical by nature, even
      though my background is electrical engineering.
      Thank you.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
        Hi,
        Below is a link to Roberts web site. It is a bit jumbled up there is
        some useful info there and some here. Tim does not fully understand
        what Robert was doing and Robert did not show everything in his patent
        which he put in the public domain in 1993 or thereabouts. Read that
        info and his later designs use higher resistances and store a charge in
        the fields around the coils and function properly at a specific
        resonance which is both common to the coil and the magnet. EE training
        doesn't teach you much of the true characteristics of permanent magnets
        and some of the University teaching is in error about magnetism.
        Testing and experimentation will teach you a lot more that is important
        to these types of motor generators. Also the output you are looking for
        is neither ac or dc but has voltage to it without any current but will
        perform work event though it is wattless as you will see reading through
        Roberts website. This energy can be transformed or used through and
        inverter to run conventional electrical equipment. I am only a student
        of these technologies myself and there is a lot to learn still. John
        Bedini has not yet discovered the sort of energy Robert Adams was
        getting out of his motor generators although they started from the same
        place in the late 60s with Johns early motors being Adams motors then he
        changed to a different type of switching which Robert was aware of and
        told me several times would not give the results unless the timing was
        modified from the bifilar coils JB was using.
        All the best RJP.

        http://www.aethmogen.com/

        skyhighgjy wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I am interested in building, or at least trying to build an AM. I
        > have heard about Adams but don't know too much about his design
        > principles.. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a better
        > understanding of both the man and his design, engineering and the
        > current state of his technology.. I have a small workshop from which
        > I "tinkle" at historic engineering, mainly mechanical by nature, even
        > though my background is electrical engineering.
        > Thank you.

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Graham Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007