Re: I wolud like how make a coil in photos

  • elysilva2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
      In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, "elysilva2005" <elysilva2005@...> wrote:

      Have a good day to all!

      I wolud like how make a coil in photos. How many layers a have to make.

      Ely

      I don-t know how make the Coil Adams motor. Do you have a link that
      show this in Photos.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
        Hi Ely,

        Most of the low voltage coils (6 to 12 volts) were made with a
        resistance of 7 to 12 ohms. You can find charts on the web for any size
        of magnet wire and they will give a resistance per meter and from that
        you work out the length of wire to use. Counting turns or layers is not
        necessary, you just want the resistance in the right range. Higher
        voltage input and you would use higher resistance as Robert says if you
        are using over 100 volts up to 360 volts input use 72 ohms resistance
        which was where he got very good results. These pages don't describe
        all there is to know about these machines and Robert wanted to people to
        experiment and learn many of the secrets of permanent magnets and Aether
        energy that he learn't over his lifetime learning this stuff. He used
        to love to help genuine experimenters but unfortunately we are no longer
        able to ask him questions as he died 18 months ago and I have many
        questions I would love to ask him still. You can generate pulses of
        aether energy then you need to learn how to use them as they don't store
        in batteries well at all but need to be used as they are created to
        perform work. The Bedini Motor is all about trying to store this
        energy in batteries which I now believe to be the wrong approach and
        does not work very well with radiant or aether energy. This is a long
        learning curve but a few have traveled it before us particularly Tesla
        so much reading and learning is required. All the best and keep asking
        questions and learning from what you see and experimenting.

        Russel P.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
          A wire size of 0.25 to 0.35mm 24 to 28gauge would be ok.