I wolud like how make a coil in photos

  • elysilva2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
      Have a good day to all!

      I wolud like how make a coil in photos. How many layers a have to make.

      Ely
    • elysilva2005
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
        In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, "elysilva2005" <elysilva2005@...> wrote:

        Have a good day to all!

        I wolud like how make a coil in photos. How many layers a have to make.

        Ely

        I don-t know how make the Coil Adams motor. Do you have a link that
        show this in Photos.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
          Hi Ely,

          Most of the low voltage coils (6 to 12 volts) were made with a
          resistance of 7 to 12 ohms. You can find charts on the web for any size
          of magnet wire and they will give a resistance per meter and from that
          you work out the length of wire to use. Counting turns or layers is not
          necessary, you just want the resistance in the right range. Higher
          voltage input and you would use higher resistance as Robert says if you
          are using over 100 volts up to 360 volts input use 72 ohms resistance
          which was where he got very good results. These pages don't describe
          all there is to know about these machines and Robert wanted to people to
          experiment and learn many of the secrets of permanent magnets and Aether
          energy that he learn't over his lifetime learning this stuff. He used
          to love to help genuine experimenters but unfortunately we are no longer
          able to ask him questions as he died 18 months ago and I have many
          questions I would love to ask him still. You can generate pulses of
          aether energy then you need to learn how to use them as they don't store
          in batteries well at all but need to be used as they are created to
          perform work. The Bedini Motor is all about trying to store this
          energy in batteries which I now believe to be the wrong approach and
          does not work very well with radiant or aether energy. This is a long
          learning curve but a few have traveled it before us particularly Tesla
          so much reading and learning is required. All the best and keep asking
          questions and learning from what you see and experimenting.

          Russel P.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
            A wire size of 0.25 to 0.35mm 24 to 28gauge would be ok.