Adams motor and magnetic heater???

  • kreten33
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 3:21 AM
      Hello everyone!

      I'm preparing to build an Adams type motor, which I intend to use as
      driving motor for Frenette's heater. And I have a bit of a problem,
      namely everything I have read up until now about Adams motor was
      about electric efficiency. What I would like to know is what kind of
      torque I can expect (and still function as generator, which will
      supply it self whit electricity, more or less)? Is it able to run
      physical loads or just electrical?

      And another question, if I may. Recently I stumbled (again) across
      this: "Dr. Robert Adams (NZ) has developed astounding designs of
      electric motors, generators and heaters that run on permanent
      magnets. One such device draws 100 watts of electricity from the
      source, generates 100 watts to recharge the source, and produces
      over 140 BTUs of heat in two minutes!"
      It is an excerpt from dr. Lindermann' article/essay about free
      energy. I'm interested in heaters these days, heaters that are more
      efficient that those you can buy (resistive ones). So I tried
      Frentte's design and it works. But after reading this (in bold
      letters), I'd like to try this one more. Unfortunately, except this
      quotation I can't find anything about Adams magnetic heater. Can you
      help me? Do any of you know where I can find out more about his
      design? Or better yet, can it be bought?
      Same question was posted in the forum at overunity.com, with no luck
      so far (after a day). Hopefully, someone from here can help me.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7 12:53 PM

        Hi Kreten,

        I am building an Adams motor as well at the moment.  I don’t think Peter L is up to date with where Robert is at so I will try to answer what questions I can.  I have been to see Robert several time and will be seeing him again shortly.  There are several designs of RAs out there you can use that produce shaft torque and power themselves or nearly power themselves but the actual details are not broad and sketchy in that you need to make one and experiment with it to see what sort of results you can achieve.  This is where the group sharing thing can be a huge help and speed development up if everyone shares and steers each other away from mistakes that we don’t all need to make.  The motor generator Peter was referring to is one of the super thermo motors of Roberts which are still under wraps probably till early next year when things may change in that regard.  Have you got any of RAs books like The Adams Motor Manual,  or The Revelation of the Century which is the addendum to the 1st book.  Unfortunately most of his books are out of print but there may be some still available at NEXUS MAGAZINE in Brisbane Australia . As they sold most of RA books through there retail side over there.  If you are unable to get or don’t have any such information I may be able to get the drawings I have which are currently in A3 format reduced to A4 through a photocopier and fax or scan and email them to you as they will give you some ideas on where to start.  Roberts motor that Peter L was talking about puts out heat and usable Aetheric or Radiant  Energy whichever you prefer which is much like DC in use but has no current to it but will do everything normal DC will do and is much safer as even at 1000volts it cannot kill you but may give you a burn.  The heat comes from the hollow coil cores being water cooled and the coil windings are water cooled or they would overheat and be destroyed as the energy output is so great in this optimised design.  Therefore heat is also usable energy and the intent is that the generator be setup below or near the household hot water cylinder and plumb into the system to provide hot water as a free bonus while providing electricity to power the house.  But as I said earlier this is not yet available for a little while longer but intellectual property protection is in place and any commercial operator tiring to steal the design will come unstuck.  He is not opposed to individuals making one copy for there own use at all as we have discussed this and it is a very good design.  The reason Peter L call it a heater is that the only true reading of energy output is by taking a heat output measurement,  I.E. feed the total electrical output into an immersion heating element and combine the heat from the coils and cores into the same water tank as well as the heat from the mosfet and measure temp rise over time and you have a figure that is truly representive of the machines total output.  As radiant energy has no current to it the watt system is useless and obsolete.

        Get back to me and let me know what you have got and I may be able to help with drawings or others in the group may have some good answers as well.  A group effort is the best way forwards.

        All the best Russel P.

      • kreten33
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9 4:59 AM
          Hello Russel,

          Thank you very much for your reply. I was going to give up on group
          cooperation (just kidding). Anyways, I totally agree with you, only
          as a group we can succeed in making the difference. As I said, I
          haven't started to build the replica yet since I'm in the phase of
          gathering as much information as I could. I tried to get one of
          those Manuals you are talking about, without any luck so far.
          Fortunately, there is some information available, made by Mr. Tim
          Harwood and Mr. John Jankowski at this internet address:
          http://members.fortunecity.com/freeenergy2000/adamsmotor.htm
          It looks fairly accurate and usable. If you have some information,
          which can help me more, it will be appreciated. And I intend to make
          one of Adams motor replica no matter what.

          As far as Adams "heater" is concerned I guess the right name for it
          would be Mark 024 Thermo Switched Reluctance Motor (just guessing).
          I've sent request for some information to Aethmogen also with no
          reply so far. You said:
          "But as I said earlier this is not yet available for a little while
          longer but intellectual property protection is in place and any
          commercial operator tiring to steal the design will come unstuck.
          He is not opposed to individuals making one copy for there own use
          at all as we have discussed this and it is a very good design."
          Does that mean there is some information about this invention
          available? Because I can't find it. And you can believe me I tried
          to find it. Figures Mr. Lindermann is writing about are unbelievable
          (but I believe they hold true), and ever since I came across this I
          can think only about how would be nice if I would be able to build
          one of this gizmos. Frentte's gizmo is nothing compared to this (but
          still, for now I will stuck with it for curiosity if nothing else).
          If I understood you correctly, Mr. Adams doesn't oppose to building
          one for personal purposes (this is my only intention anyways)? If
          so, can you help me or point me to the right direction how to get
          more (usable) information about this "heater"?

          Thank you for all your help.

          Best regards,
          Marjan

          P. S.: Yes I'm familiar with radiant energy. Well, familiar is a bit
          strong word ;-), since everything I know about it is result of
          reading about inventions of great men like Tesla, Morray, Gray,
          Sweet, Baumann and others. But I have a question about health risks
          involved here. I know Tesla said there is no impact on physical well-
          being if pulses are shorter than 100 n. But he was talking about
          short-term observations. What would happen if one would have one of
          such generators in his home functioning uninterrupted for several
          years?