660Adams motor

  • Wardhog Dog
    Jun 14, 2011
      Good day to everyone in this group. I need some feedback about the Adams motor. Is there anybody how can chare some of the designs with the group. Especially how to get to a higher voltage from a 12 Volt batteries. I need to get the voltage up to 360 volt without drawing to mush amps from the battery. I only need to draw the small amount of amps that i need to pulls the magnet. I am also looking for a circuit that will be able to time for an adjustable time when it is switched by an optical switch. "When it is pulsed it will be switched on for as long as it is set to stay on. "
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic