Facelift

  • Amornpong Vachiramon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
      Dear All,
      I have heard that we can use acupuncture for facelift. Have anyone had experience about this?.. Which acu point can we use?... How long is the treatment going to take?...If anyone has any preferring protocol, please suggest.

      Thank you very much in advance,

      Amornpong

    • alconliffe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
        --- In acupunctureforum@y..., "Amornpong Vachiramon" <avtcm@h...>
        wrote:
        > Dear All,
        > I have heard that we can use acupuncture for facelift. Have
        anyone had experience about this?.. Which acu point can we use?...
        How long is the treatment going to take?...If anyone has any
        preferring protocol, please suggest.

        > Thank you very much in advance,
        >
        > Amornpong

        Acuouncture Today started a series this month on face lifts. Check it
        out.