acupuncture chats

  • tulist1978
    Message 1 of 865 , Mar 3, 2000
      hi everybody! i'm a student in the university and
      i'm doing a work about acupuncture.<br>i need to go
      to some acupuncture chats.<br>can you send me
      adresses of some active chats about the subject? thanks!
    • bob_and_robin
      Message 865 of 865 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hi Bert,<br>Yes acupuncture has been used for
        animals for years. I think
        number of books on the subject check also
        www.redwingbooks.com or www.bluepoppy.com (hope those are right).
        Acupuncture is used in many operations in China. There are a
        few tests they run prior to cutting. About 50% can
        use it with success. It is also very good for post
        operative pain, such as tooth extraction. You may also find
        some other links at
        around.<br>Hope this helps,<br>Bob