National Account Executive

  • jingwell
    Message 1 of 865 , Dec 1, 2000
      US-CA-San Diego-National Account Executive
      for the following position:<br><br>NATIONAL ACCOUNT
      EXECUTIVE<br><br>Join our winning team at one of San Diego's fastest
      growing health care companies. Look at our
      accomplishments:<br><br>� America's first and largest Chiropractic and
      Acupuncture health plan<br>� Third largest specialty health
      plan in California covering over 3.5 million
      members<br>� Works with 9 of 10 largest health plans in
      California, such as Kaiser, HealthNet, and PacifiCare<br>�
      Leading innovator of unique specialty and complementary
      health care products including benefit plans, national
      managed care programs and Internet health product
      programs<br>� Winner of San Diego's 1997 Entrepreneur of the
      innovative, dynamic sales team at American Specialty Health,
      the leader in Complementary Alternative Medicine, as
      a National Account Executive. This position will
      support the national expansion through sales of
      Complementary and Alternative Medicine benefits, products and
      services along with educating the national marketplace
      about American Specialty Health, Inc. Travel nationally
      to meet with health plans, insurance companies and
      third party administrators. <br><br>Requires five plus
      years in the health care field with successful track
      record in managed care sales. Must have strong verbal,
      public speaking and written communication skills. Good
      computer skills including Microsoft Word and
      Excel<br><br>We offer a good salary/benefits pkg. in a
      professional, drug/smoke free environment, located in San
      Diego, California. E-mail resume and salary requirements
      to: <br><br>CarrieC@...
      Health
      Specialty Health
    • bob_and_robin
      Message 865 of 865 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hi Bert,<br>Yes acupuncture has been used for
        animals for years. I think
        number of books on the subject check also
        www.redwingbooks.com or www.bluepoppy.com (hope those are right).
        Acupuncture is used in many operations in China. There are a
        few tests they run prior to cutting. About 50% can
        use it with success. It is also very good for post
        operative pain, such as tooth extraction. You may also find
        some other links at
        around.<br>Hope this helps,<br>Bob