Re: About magnets

  • elkinjnj
    Message 1 of 865 , Aug 2, 2000
      Oddly enough, I had a teacher in school who says
      that he has seen bad reactions to arbitrary magnet
      placements. I have had experience with this problem. One of
      my patients wanted a treatment for appetite control.
      I placed magnets in the usual places, and one on
      Stomach. Within one hour he had such nausea that he had to
      remove all of the magnets. I don't think I would
      recommend these shoes, due to the arbitrary placement of
      the field.
    • bob_and_robin
      Message 865 of 865 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hi Bert,<br>Yes acupuncture has been used for
        animals for years. I think
        number of books on the subject check also
        www.redwingbooks.com or www.bluepoppy.com (hope those are right).
        Acupuncture is used in many operations in China. There are a
        few tests they run prior to cutting. About 50% can
        use it with success. It is also very good for post
        operative pain, such as tooth extraction. You may also find
        some other links at
        around.<br>Hope this helps,<br>Bob