Tibetan Herbs Course Postponed -- To be Rescheduled!!

  • Anna Bartenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009

      Dear all,

      I am very sorry to report that the Shang Shung Institute has decided
      to postpone the Tibetan Herbs course that was scheduled to take place
      between July 24 and 29 (both sessions, beginning and advanced).

      We hope to reschedule for sometime in the Fall, Winter, or Spring of
      the coming year. We will let you know as soon as new dates have been
      decided.

      The Tibetan Astrology course scheduled for August 28 - September 2
      will still take place as planned.

      Best wishes, and please let us know if you have any questions.

      American Branch, Shang Shung Institute
      www.shangshung.org
      www.shangshunginstitute.org
      413-369-4928