New to your forum

  • Tracey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hello,
      I am new to your forum . I recently started acupunture therapy and am absolutely amazed with the results. I originally went to find relief for neck pain and headaches, but have also found relief from lupus symptoms and depression. Along with the Chinese herbals my OMD has me taking, the improvement in a month are remarkable. I am looking forward to hearing from others and their experiences and also sharing more of mine.

      Greetings to all