Open Invitation - Come one Come All

  • Su Jok Therapy Center Pakistan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Su Jok Therapy Center, Pakistan
      invites all to visit Su Jok Health Care Stall at My Karachi International Exhibition Hall # 1 at Karachi Export Center Between 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM on Sunday – June 3, 2007
      http://sujoktherapy.blogspot.com/2007/06/open-invitation-come-one-come-all.html
      We offer Free Su Jok Consultants Assessment and Treatment and offer Discounts for one the spot registration for fourth coming Su Jok Training Camp at Kaka Bawani starting from June 15, 2007 to July 15, 2007.

      Su Jok Therapy is a Korean Therapy where the treatment on done only on the Hands / Feet without any Medicine for any Physical, Mental & Emotional diseases without any harmful side effects or after effects.

      Subscribe to Su Jok Therapy [input] [input]
      WWW.sujoktherapy.pk
      Call: 021 - 8399855 or 0333 3920396