Re: [Acupuncture Forum] questions about acupuncture
- Here aRE MY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION, MY FRIEND
1) yes, i have. Many times, always succesful results
2) 2) I suffered from migraine and other diseases. Nothing had worked (medicine), until i tried acupuncture.
3) always successful.
4) Sure, I do believe it
5) It is true. After being cured from deseases, I became an acupuncturist, and I have had the opportunity to prove the theory.
7) yes, but without westernizing Chinese medicine. Westerners will have to understand the concepts and mechanisms of illness.
8) Yes, holistic medicine is the future of medicine
9) No, all deseases have their origin in the mind and emotions. Human being is a unit
10) 10) yes, I became and acupuncturist.
11) I`m glad to share this, if you need any other information, I ll be glad to help you.
paul_gushurst <paul_gushurst@...> escribió: Hello, I am a college student doing a paper on Chinese medicine and
acupuncture and I was hoping some of you might answer some of my
1. Have you recieved an acupuncture treatment and how many times?
2. why did you seek out an acupuncture treatment?
3. was the procedure effective? did it work?
4. according to traditonal Chinese medicine acupuncture corrects the
flow of "qi" through meridians. do beleive this?
5. Western medicine does not recognize "qi" or other aspects of
traditional Chinese medicine such as yin and yang. what do you think
6. Has your acupuncture experience changed your beliefs about the body?
7. do you think eastern and western medicine should integrate?
8. do you believe in holistic medicine?
9. can you separate mind and body?
10. are you in the health care field?
11. any other comments?
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.
Do You Yahoo!? La mejor conexión a Internet y 2GB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes. http://net.yahoo.com.mx
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]