Re: [Acupuncture Forum] questions about acupuncture

  • erwin haid
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2007
      Here aRE MY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION, MY FRIEND
      1) yes, i have. Many times, always succesful results
      2) 2) I suffered from migraine and other diseases. Nothing had worked (medicine), until i tried acupuncture.
      3) always successful.
      4) Sure, I do believe it
      5) It is true. After being cured from deseases, I became an acupuncturist, and I have had the opportunity to prove the theory.
      6) Totally
      7) yes, but without westernizing Chinese medicine. Westerners will have to understand the concepts and mechanisms of illness.
      8) Yes, holistic medicine is the future of medicine
      9) No, all deseases have their origin in the mind and emotions. Human being is a unit
      10) 10) yes, I became and acupuncturist.
      11) I`m glad to share this, if you need any other information, I ll be glad to help you.

      greetings

      paul_gushurst <paul_gushurst@...> escribió: Hello, I am a college student doing a paper on Chinese medicine and
      acupuncture and I was hoping some of you might answer some of my
      questions.
      1. Have you recieved an acupuncture treatment and how many times?
      2. why did you seek out an acupuncture treatment?
      3. was the procedure effective? did it work?
      4. according to traditonal Chinese medicine acupuncture corrects the
      flow of "qi" through meridians. do beleive this?
      5. Western medicine does not recognize "qi" or other aspects of
      traditional Chinese medicine such as yin and yang. what do you think
      about this?
      6. Has your acupuncture experience changed your beliefs about the body?
      7. do you think eastern and western medicine should integrate?
      8. do you believe in holistic medicine?
      9. can you separate mind and body?
      10. are you in the health care field?
      11. any other comments?
      Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.
      Paul