Treatment optimum times?

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Sometimes it just doesn't seem to work, the accutreatments. We know the treatments do work, but not always as optimum as we would like it to be. Like conventional treatment, the success ration varies.
      The proper hour, and sometimes year is important. And some doctors will defer treatment untill proper energies alighn themselves.
      The snake has always been associated with health, possibly due to their connection with the earth. The twin snakes in the US Med symbol, and snakes are also known to be of interest to native american and chinese medicine. I live in Las Vegas and try to draw my known to be poor quality drinking water from the snake hour supply to lessen my chances of bad water.
      Would treating people on the snake hour be beneficial?
      Most of the signs have a cusp for the hours of the snake and its cousins in power structure - the chicken and the ox.
      moxa for instance in the hour of the snake for an ox year patient might be good, as might be the boar hour , as the ox is said to get along with the boar.
      treat the dog year birth in the cusp area of the ox and tiger?

      Treat the snake year birth in the chicken hour?
      and monkey year in the chicken hour etc? Rat in the ox hour boar in the ox or chicken hour?
      This is theoretical as sometimes the hour of birth takes precedent over the year especially where there is a cusp or opposite effect. Horse year born in the rat hour for instance.

      Still it might help some problem diagnosis.