Re: Accupoint Treasure, anyone ?

  • Sim Beng Choon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi! Domi Aurey,

      I'm a user of this Acupuncture Treasure for the last 3 years.
      The Company (Tienshi) distribute this product with many other health
      supplements & apparatus.

      Basically, it's works as an acupressure tools, combined with magnetic
      healing. Use it and it will helps in managing several medical conditions.

      Best regards
      Nelson Sim
      Singapore

      --- In acupunctureforum@yahoogroups.com, "Domi Andrey"
      <domi_andrey@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm a new member to this community.
      > My name is Domi Andrey from Jakarta, Indonesia.
      >
      > I just like to know whether anyone in this forum have ever heard
      > about an accupressure tools called Accupoint Treasure, which are
      > produced by a Bio-tech company from China.
      >
      > I have used this tools for almost 1 year. I bought it for as much as
      > 1,5 million Indonesian Rupiah for a set of Accupoint Treasure or as
      > much as USD 150.
      >
      > That investment is not comparable to the experiences that I have
      > gained and so many knowledge I have learned about the accupressure
      > function and its capabilities. It's a very amazing tool, I think.
      > Though I have no experience in medical background (I used to work in
      > IT), but I have managed to use it to cure many illness, especially to
      > my family, relatives and colleagues. Starting from Dizziness, Cold,
      > Hearing problems, Tooth-ache, fever, even a hard one like Stroke.
      > Once, I used to help a stroke patient who is already unable to walk
      > and stand. But after an hour of therapy by using this tool, she's
      > able to move her hand and shows much relief on her face.
      >
      > I wonder, whether any one in this forum could share an interest of
      > this topics and would discuss more about this amazing tool.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Domi Andrey
      > mail to : domi_andrey@...

    • suhenda kartawijaya
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        Hi Domy Aurey,

        Reading your mail to acupunctureforum, may you give your completed address in Indonesia ?
        I have EMAS (Electronic Meridian Analisys System) for detect of meridian in accupuncture system, also acupressure point are same point.
        I want to sharing in experience.
        This is my address
        Suhenda Kartawijaya
        Jl. Beta I No. 27 Cimone Permai
        Tangerang 15114 Banten
        Phone/Fax : 62 021- 553 5232
        Mobile : 62-816 140 3784

        Please contact or reply this email.Thanks

        best regards

        Suhenda