help- clinical case

  • wcanavarro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Can anyone give to me an opinion in this clinical case:

      Main complaint:
      Pain in the pulse, without apparent origin. It started with swell,
      heat, functional immobility, With the time these symptoms had
      disappeared and pain it attenuated, but the patient continues to feel,
      sometimes, pain to the level of the Lung 9 (Taiyuan)
      with sensation of pricked, mainly after making some effort. At this
      moment, starts to feel hand asleep and pain starts to radiate it the
      elbow.

      Complementary data:
      Woman, 54 years, with professional activity of responsibility.
      Asthmatic, with problems in the joints. Loss of hearing, cellulite and
      fat located in the zone of the abdomen and thighs.
      Have a sensible skin, trend to eczema. Problems with sanguineous
      circulation in the legs and many spills in the zone of the thighs.
      Arrhythmias.
      The breath is short for effort, sweats during the night, during the
      day no sweat. Feels sometimes sleepiness, prefers the heat, have
      good appetite with a diet +/- balanced (more Yang), but with difficult
      digestions followed with abdominal swell and stomach weighed.
      Flatulence, external haemorrhoids, difficulty to defecate
      (constipation) with soft excrements.
      Gingivitis and sensation of flavour bitter taste in the mouth.
      Not have necessity to drink liquids, nor drinks much water, drinking
      normally tea. Abundant clear urine , many times in the day and also
      during the night. And lately has small losses of involuntary urine
      (trend the incontinence)
      Feels noises in the ears, vertigos, loss of hearing since very new,
      feels much tingle in the ears.
      Muddy sight, sand sensation in the eyes. Fine pale language with
      saburra white.

      syndrome associate to this case in my opinion:

      - syndrome sinking Qi (QiXiaxian) / syndrome Yang empty

      - syndrome lung insufficience and spleen insufficience with Phlegm and
      moistness

      - syndrome kidney inufficience

      The treatment in use is:

      stimulate the energy: governor vessel 4, bladder 23, conception vessel 6
      Moxa governor vessel 20 and curious point 1 to ascend Yang
      to regulate the center and Yangming: stomach 36, conception vessel 12,
      large intestine 4
      to eliminate Phlegm: stomach 40, spleen 3
      to regulate spleen: bladder 20 stimulate liver 13
      stimulate kidney and lung: kidney 7 and lung 9
      stimulate the Shu and Mu of kidney: bladder 23 and gallbladder 25

      Please give me your opinion.

      Sorry for some mistakes, but I'm from Portugal.
      Thanks for your help!
    • wcanavarro