Fwd: Re: [acupuncture] Re: Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in

  • twomtns2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote:

      We might try a garlic oil rub for the Conc1 and DuMai 20and underthe
      tonguefor apreventative med.

      Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote: Possible manufactured disease
      or ozone layer depletion syndrome for toxic property?
      Rome labs is a suspect? Working with lyme disease to make it worse?

      this is a 'blind try' at trying to manage this problem. There are
      accu methods for both Lyme disease and paracites and both should be
      tried. Psychsematica should be used also. The wormy thing might be
      managed by incense stick touching, don't burn yourself!
      here is some point therapy recomendations. I have not seen this
      disease or treated for it. experimental only.

      Paracites hiding in Kidneys?

      Conception 1 moxa , 7

      DuMai 20

      Triple Burner 3 tonify , 5 moxa , 8 stim

      Kidney 1 moxa , 7 tonify/moxa

      Liver 3

      Gall Bladder 1 , 8 , 10 moxa , 23 , 34 , 40 , 41

      Large Intestine 20 tonify/moxa

      NOSE POINTS - kidney point moxa, supplemental point #1,
      supplemental point #2 ton, moxa, bleed ( careful wind exit point?)
      moxa lumbar point nose?

      EAR POINTS - San-Chiao , Chiao-kan , liver point ,

      Heart 1 sedate

      kitcurtin <kitcurtin@...> wrote:
      I live 25 miles from a "ground zero"...and also have some other
      prerequitsites. I'm not too scared. They do sound like alien
      beings however!!! lol

      The 'victims' are mostly in the medical profession and have associated
      disorders of Lyme disease, FMS/CFS.

      May be the advent of the superbugs we're always hearing about
      hospitals breeding.

      Also, keep you're bare hands out of potted plants....if you live in
      the 'danger zone'.

      Kit

      --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "Mercurius Trismegistus"
      <magisterium_magnum@> wrote:

      http://www.mysanantonio.com/global-includes/printstory.jsp?path=/news/metro/stories/MYSA051106.morgellans.KENS.32030524.html
      > Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in South Texas
      >
      > Web Posted: 05/12/2006 10:51 AM CDT
      > Deborah Knapp
      > KENS 5 Eyewitness News
      >

      > If diseases like AIDS and bird flu scare you, wait until you hear
      what's next. Doctors are trying to find out what is causing a bizarre
      and mysterious infection that's surfaced in South Texas.

      > Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get
      it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

      Alternative medicine Alternative therapies in health and
      medicine Complementary and alternative medicine Complementary
      alternative medicine National center for complementary and
      alternative medicine

      --- End forwarded message ---