Re: [acupuncture] Re: Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in South Texas

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote: Possible manufactured disease or ozone layer depletion syndrome for toxic property?
      Rome labs is a suspect? Working with lyme disease to make it worse?

      this is a 'blind try' at trying to manage this problem. There are accu methods for both Lyme disease and paracites and both should be tried. Psychsematica should be used also. The wormy thing might be managed by incense stick touching, don't burn yourself!
      here is some point therapy recomendations. I have not seen this disease or treated for it. experimental only.

      Paracites hiding in Kidneys?

      Conception 1 moxa , 7

      DuMai 20

      Triple Burner 3 tonify , 5 moxa , 8 stim

      Kidney 1 moxa , 7 tonify/moxa

      Liver 3

      Gall Bladder 1 , 8 , 10 moxa , 23 , 34 , 40 , 41

      Large Intestine 20 tonify/moxa

      NOSE POINTS - kidney point moxa, supplemental point #1, supplemental point #2 ton, moxa, bleed ( careful wind exit point?)
      moxa lumbar point nose?

      EAR POINTS - San-Chiao , Chiao-kan , liver point ,

      Heart 1 sedate

      kitcurtin <kitcurtin@...> wrote:
      I live 25 miles from a "ground zero"...and also have some other
      prerequitsites. I'm not too scared. They do sound like alien
      beings however!!! lol

      The 'victims' are mostly in the medical profession and have associated
      disorders of Lyme disease, FMS/CFS.

      May be the advent of the superbugs we're always hearing about
      hospitals breeding.

      Also, keep you're bare hands out of potted plants....if you live in
      the 'danger zone'.

      Kit

      --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "Mercurius Trismegistus"
      <magisterium_magnum@...> wrote:

      http://www.mysanantonio.com/global-includes/printstory.jsp?path=/news/metro/stories/MYSA051106.morgellans.KENS.32030524.html
      > Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in South Texas
      >
      > Web Posted: 05/12/2006 10:51 AM CDT
      > Deborah Knapp
      > KENS 5 Eyewitness News
      >

      > If diseases like AIDS and bird flu scare you, wait until you hear
      what's next. Doctors are trying to find out what is causing a bizarre
      and mysterious infection that's surfaced in South Texas.

      > Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get
      it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

      Alternative medicine Alternative therapies in health and medicine Complementary and alternative medicine Complementary alternative medicine National center for complementary and alternative medicine

    • twomtns2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
        --- In acupunctureforum@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote:

        > Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote: Possible manufactured disease
        or ozone layer depletion syndrome for toxic property?
        > Rome labs is a suspect? Working with lyme disease to make it
        worse? Is it a combination of Lyme Disease (dryness) and Herpes?(Moist
        heat? If it is indeed an outer space link it may be from Mercury -
        very dry area. Garlic oil as preventative med on Conception 1 , DuMai
        20 and under tongue.

        > this is a 'blind try' at trying to manage this problem. There are
        accu methods for both Lyme disease and paracites and both should be
        tried. Psychsematica should be used also. The wormy thing might be
        managed by incense stick touching, don't burn yourself!
        > here is some point therapy recomendations. I have not seen this
        disease or treated for it. experimental only.

        Another NO SPLEEN 6 disease?

        > Paracites hiding in Kidneys?
        >
        > Conception 1 moxa , 7

        UB 2 and 5 Moxa

        > DuMai 20
        >
        > Triple Burner 3 tonify , 5 moxa , 8 stim
        >
        > Kidney 1 moxa , 7 tonify/moxa
        >
        > Liver 3
        >
        > Gall Bladder 1 , 8 , 10 moxa , 23 , 34 , 40 , 41
        >
        > Large Intestine 20 tonify/moxa
        >
        > NOSE POINTS - kidney point moxa, supplemental point #1,
        supplemental point #2 ton, moxa, bleed ( careful wind exit point?)
        > moxa lumbar point nose?
        >
        > EAR POINTS - San-Chiao , Chiao-kan , liver point ,
        >
        > Heart 1 sedate
        >

        > kitcurtin <kitcurtin@...> wrote:
        > I live 25 miles from a "ground zero"...and also have some other
        > prerequitsites. I'm not too scared. They do sound like alien
        > beings however!!! lol
        >
        > The 'victims' are mostly in the medical profession and have associated
        > disorders of Lyme disease, FMS/CFS.
        >
        > May be the advent of the superbugs we're always hearing about
        > hospitals breeding.
        >
        > Also, keep you're bare hands out of potted plants....if you live in
        > the 'danger zone'.
        >
        > Kit
        >

        > --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "Mercurius Trismegistus"
        > <magisterium_magnum@> wrote:

        http://www.mysanantonio.com/global-includes/printstory.jsp?path=/news/metro/stories/MYSA051106.morgellans.KENS.32030524.html
        > > Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in South Texas
        > >
        > > Web Posted: 05/12/2006 10:51 AM CDT
        > > Deborah Knapp
        > > KENS 5 Eyewitness News
        > >

        > > If diseases like AIDS and bird flu scare you, wait until you hear
        > what's next. Doctors are trying to find out what is causing a bizarre
        > and mysterious infection that's surfaced in South Texas.
        > >
        > > Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get
        > it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

        > Alternative medicine Alternative therapies in health and
        medicine Complementary and alternative medicine Complementary
        alternative medicine National center for complementary and
        alternative medicine

        Service.