Fwd: New e-mail address

  • Su Jok Therapy Center Pakistan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 12:02 PM
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Smile Greeting from the Su Jok therapy Family

      When one finds oneself in a difficult situation one normally looks for a way out, fights energetically and wins, Then why are we so passive in regard to our health? why, when we fall ill, we become helpless and only rely on doctors ?

      Every person must know and use en effective system of self-help, so that in times of trial one is able to help oneself and people around.

      Su Jok therapy, a method of treatment by stimulation of the hand and foot, can be classed with one of the best self-help methods known today.

      www.freewebs.com/sujok
      Su Jok Books / Magazines * Instruments * Treatment * Training

    • Su Jok Therapy Center Pakistan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I have a new email address! You can now email me at: sujoktherapy@...

        - Su Jok Therapy Center Pakistan