Hello everyone

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hello,

      I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, My name is Christina, I
      am 35 in Central Florida and going to school for Acupressure, I find it
      so interesting and exciting especially now that everything falls in to
      place once you understand the amazing effects that acupressre and
      acupunture has on the body.
      I look forward to meeting everyone and know that I will learn much from
      this group as well
    • suhenda kartawijaya
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
        Hi Christina

        I'm beginer for acupuncture, not so many experience to explain you, but I believe with my EMAS from hepoch.com. This analysis system for acupuncture meridian in three minute, you can know where meridian has defisience and excess. And you can treat the patient with acurate point with acupuncture or by acupressure. Please you talk to mr. Terrence Young at sales@...
        or maybe you can check another electro acupuncture at Lhaza.com or acufinder.com. About three or four trade mark of electro acupuncture there. you can choose one for your helping of detecting meridian and choosing treatment you want.

        best regard's
        suhenda. k
        suhenda_kartawijaya@...

        Christina <christina@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, My name is Christina, I
        am 35 in Central Florida and going to school for Acupressure, I find it
        so interesting and exciting especially now that everything falls in to
        place once you understand the amazing effects that acupressre and
        acupunture has on the body.
        I look forward to meeting everyone and know that I will learn much from
        this group as well

        Complementary and alternative medicine Complementary alternative medicine Alternative medicine Acupuncture

      • erwin haid
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
          HI, CHRIS. MY NAME IS ERWIN. I LIVE IN MEXICO, STATE OF VERACRUZ. I´LL BE GLAD TO EXCHANGE EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATION ON THE MATTER.