good bye for diseas

  • cluwed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      DearÂ…
      Mushroom (reishi) is known to china for 5000 years ago they call it
      The King of grasses.
      Efficiency And Safety Established By Medical
      And Scientific Reports For Over a 100 Years.
      Commercial Cultivation Started in
      China & Japan 1970 -Taiwan 1980 - Malaysia 1983
      Now is available at 60 country around the world there is many doctor
      prescription for them patient and there is many cases take advantage
      of this mushroom.
      It is certified of world health organization.
      Get many international certificate

      What is reishi mushroom (ganoderma lucidum )
      1- it is not medicine to treat the diseases directly but assist body
      to fight it.
      2- it is not medicinal medicament but nutritious ingredient.
      3- Not Specified For any Disease Or Organ
      4- No Toxins & No Side Effects (Even on Prolonged use)

      What the reishi do in body
      1- to take out poisons from body . through body outlets -
      urine, excrement, spit, sweat, mucus
      2- make strong immunity system .
      3- return body organs functions to normal work like (
      kidney, liver, glands).
      By this three operation the body become has capability to overcome
      on the aliment.

      I have some practice to use this reishi in my self and my
      family or who use it under my viewing like
      * lower cholesterol level * sugar
      * piles * women problems
      * muscle joint pain * rheumatism
      * fatness * gastric ulcer
      * pimples * high acid level
      * hepatitis * tuberculosis
      * anemia *high blood pressure

      And there more practice
      For more information you can see
      www.reishi.com
      thin contact me to lead you for good health
      dxn2005@...
      your sincere
      DR . alhussain