To tarot, acupuncture, acupressure-webmasters and community

  • chanelling2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi, I would like to ask for your help! Our site goals are to make
      MagicAura http://www.magicaura.com/eng/ the biggest human edited
      alternative medicine and occult-related directory in the web. This
      is possible only with the help of all meta-oriented webmasters and
      our community.

      If you are webmaster, you could add your site with us totally FREE
      here:
      http://magicaura.com/eng/addlinks.php
      You also could use our FREE BannerExchange here:
      http://magicaura.com/eng/easyban/
      You even can add and promote this yahoo group with us.

      We highly appreciate reciprocal links pointing back to us. You could
      find our text links and banners here:
      http://www.magicaura.com/eng/banners/
      As the insensitive to those who put reciprocal link in good
      positions in their sites, we will point your link with the best
      priority just after the sponsor's links. Just type the reciprocal
      URL in "Comments" – textbox , when you add your site.
      http://magicaura.com/eng/addlinks.php
      And if your site has bigger than 5/10 PR with Google ( the site is
      counted as very important with Google) we will include your site's
      Name, Link and Description as our partner here:
      http://www.magicaura.com/eng/partners.php

      Some of our directories are:
      Astrology
      Alternative medicine ( Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Reiki, Acupressure,
      Hypnosis, ….)
      Numerology
      Paranormal
      Psychics
      Clairvoyance … etc.

      Even if you are not webmaster, but believe that any site deserves to
      be listed in the biggest occult search engine make your proposal
      here:
      http://magicaura.com/eng/addlinks.php
      And to make the game more interesting … :-), we open the contest to
      all webmasters and meta-oriented community with great prizes. Till
      the end of 2005 everybody can propose us occult-related sites to be
      added freely into our database. The three of you with the most
      links added will win the following:
      1. Laptop and 3 months free banner advertising with MagicAura.
      2. Digital photo camera and 2 free banner advertising with
      MagicAura.
      3. One month free banner advertising with MagicAura.

      With hope of co-operation,

      Adnan Tahir , Ph.D.
      MagicAura.com