Re: [Acupuncture Forum] Re: dizziness

  • Park Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      very good points for state exam but for real life????
      Dizzyness is caused by many things generic text book
      acupoints dont really work is real life.

      --- Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Some points for dizzyness....

      DuMai 20

      San Jiao 21,2,3,5

      SI 19,6

      GB 2, 41

      LI 4

      Liv 3

      Hoang Ho opinion only

      twomtns2002 <twomtns2002@...> wrote:
      --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho
      wrote:
      > Dizzyness is a symptom of madcow disease, movement
      of the head in
      sporatic movements causes this. For real.

      > Park Michael wrote:I joined to learned and I try
      keep comments to myself.
      > But this has to be the stupidest thing I read.
      > Dizzyness may be a symtom of mad cow disease??? Get
      > real dude.
      > --- Hoang Ho wrote:
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >
      > Dizzyness may be a symptom of mad cow disease as
      well.
      > Check this site for Mad Cow Try and twomtns2002...
      > Updated treatment and diagnosis coming soon.
      > drholmes wrote:hi sara
      >
      > acupuncture in the right hands works remarkably
      well,
      > you should have
      > been well long ago
      >
      > you can even acupressure the dizziness away, given
      > that nothing inherent
      > is causing it
      >
      > what is the diagnosis?
      >
      > is it a blood pressure problem, or something to do
      > with ear?
      >
      > if it is a gentle touch which comes sporadically
      with
      > some tinnitus,
      > tinging in ears, it may be
      > because of a Water element deficiency
      >
      > if it more violent and comes with no tinnitus and
      lays
      > you flat it can
      > be from Liver Wood Wind element.
      >
      > holmes
      >

      > Sara wrote:
      >
      > >would like to know if anyone knows if acupuncture
      > works for
      > >dizziness.i am in the wisconsin area and have been
      > dealing with
      > >dizziness for 3 months and doctors dont know why
      > .than you for your
      > >input

      > Terms of Service.

      removed]

      > Terms of Service.

      Terms of
      Service.

      removed]

      Terms of Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Laurentiu Teodorescu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        --- In acupunctureforum@yahoogroups.com, Park Michael <reservexo@y...>
        wrote:
        > very good points for state exam but for real life????
        > Dizzyness is caused by many things generic text book
        > acupoints dont really work is real life.

        See, as an example,
        http://www.itmonline.org/arts/acubrain.htm

        ACUPUNCTURE AND HERBS FOR MIND AND BRAIN DISORDERS, by Subhuti
        Dharmananda.

        Laurentiu Teodorescu