Re: [Acupuncture Forum] Miracle Juice!!!!!!

  • Brian Hardy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      My gosh...its a miracle product....treats whatever ails you....And to think of all the hours I spent learning herbology, what a waste....when I could have just become a distributor so sale Goji juice...

      brflooktx <brflooktx@...> wrote:

      take Goji on a daily basis!

      Here are 34 reasons why you need to be drinking
      GoJi Juice:

      1. Extends life, protecting your body from premature aging through
      its powerful antioxidant action
      2. Increases your energy and strength, especially when fighting
      disease
      3. Makes you feel and look younger. Goji stimulates the secretion of
      hGH (human growth hormone), the "youth hormone."
      4. Maintains healthy blood pressure
      5. Reduces your risk of cancer
      6. Reduces cholesterol
      7. Promotes normal blood sugar in early adult-onset diabetes
      8. Enhances sexual function and treats sexual dysfunction
      9. Helps you lose weight
      10. Relieves headaches and dizziness
      11. Relieves insomnia and improves the quality of sleep
      12. Supports eye health and improves your vision
      13. Strengthens your heart
      14. Inhibits lipid peroxidation (a cause of heart disease)
      15. Improves disease resistance
      16. Improves immune response (T-cell, IL-2, IgA, IgG)
      17. Cancer treatment
      18. Restores and repairs DNA (preventing mutations that can cause
      cancer)
      19. Inhibits tumor growth
      20. Reduces the toxic effects of chemotherapy and radiation
      21. Builds strong blood, enhancing production of red blood cells,
      white blood cells and platelets, and treatment of bone marrow
      deficiency
      22. Improves lymphocyte count
      23. Activates anti-inflammatory enzymes
      24. Supports healthy liver function
      25. Treats menopausal symptoms
      26. Prevents morning sickness in the first trimester of pregnancy
      27. Improves fertility
      28. Strengthens your muscles and bones
      29. Supports normal kidney function
      30. Improves your memory and recall ability
      31. Helps chronic dry cough
      32. Alleviates anxiety and stress
      33. Promotes cheerfulness and brightens your spirit
      34. Improves weakened digestion

      To Your Health ... Want More Information?

      Please listen to this call:
      732-463-6425
      www.teamgoji.trygojinow.com
      www.teamgoji2profitnow.com
      Brad Flook
      817-938-4687

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Dr. Brian N. Hardy
      Chiropractic Physician
      Licensed Acupuncturist
      Certified Clinical Nutritionist
      Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
      Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutrition