Re: [Acupuncture Forum] Miracle Juice!!!!!!
- My gosh...its a miracle product....treats whatever ails you....And to think of all the hours I spent learning herbology, what a waste....when I could have just become a distributor so sale Goji juice...
brflooktx <brflooktx@...> wrote:
take Goji on a daily basis!
Here are 34 reasons why you need to be drinking
1. Extends life, protecting your body from premature aging through
its powerful antioxidant action
2. Increases your energy and strength, especially when fighting
3. Makes you feel and look younger. Goji stimulates the secretion of
hGH (human growth hormone), the "youth hormone."
4. Maintains healthy blood pressure
5. Reduces your risk of cancer
6. Reduces cholesterol
7. Promotes normal blood sugar in early adult-onset diabetes
8. Enhances sexual function and treats sexual dysfunction
9. Helps you lose weight
10. Relieves headaches and dizziness
11. Relieves insomnia and improves the quality of sleep
12. Supports eye health and improves your vision
13. Strengthens your heart
14. Inhibits lipid peroxidation (a cause of heart disease)
15. Improves disease resistance
16. Improves immune response (T-cell, IL-2, IgA, IgG)
17. Cancer treatment
18. Restores and repairs DNA (preventing mutations that can cause
19. Inhibits tumor growth
20. Reduces the toxic effects of chemotherapy and radiation
21. Builds strong blood, enhancing production of red blood cells,
white blood cells and platelets, and treatment of bone marrow
22. Improves lymphocyte count
23. Activates anti-inflammatory enzymes
24. Supports healthy liver function
25. Treats menopausal symptoms
26. Prevents morning sickness in the first trimester of pregnancy
27. Improves fertility
28. Strengthens your muscles and bones
29. Supports normal kidney function
30. Improves your memory and recall ability
31. Helps chronic dry cough
32. Alleviates anxiety and stress
33. Promotes cheerfulness and brightens your spirit
34. Improves weakened digestion
To Your Health ... Want More Information?
Please listen to this call:
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Dr. Brian N. Hardy
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutrition
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]