Seeking assistance with accupuncture

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:14 AM
      Hi,

      I am not new to the group, although I have never posted. I am
      seeking the help of an accupunturist who might be in the Washington
      DC, Virginia, Maryland area. I am going through treatment for
      breast cancer and I am on a limited income. I have been working
      alternatively with nutritional supplements for some time with good
      success. I can talk more personally.

      I would appreciate any assistance from the group members. I was
      able to afford accupunture briefly through a school, but that has
      changed. I so believe in the benefits and it helped me immensely.
      Please contact me at sunchristals@...
      Thank you so much,
      Chris