Re: help for pelvic adhesions

  • edmailer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      acupuncture might help, you can always try it first. Also check
      this site out, good info on pelvic adhesion.

      http://www.gynecare.com/Logc/logc_common/layout/showPage.jsp?
      article_name=patients/include/adhesions.jspf&pageData=patients/adhesi
      ons.xml&locale=en_US&contentStatus=active&host=www.gynecare.com&v=229
      3399118

      --- In acupunctureforum@yahoogroups.com, "smeeta_kotecha"
      <kotecha@z...> wrote:
      > I had a colonoscope done last year & as a result developed some
      > pelvic adhesions. Please advise if acupuncture can help, as I
      don't
      > want to have a laparoscope done.
    • edmailer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        look like the link is too long, try this site:

        www.adhesions.com