A useful tool for your practice, helps detox and pain relief.

  • mariobarrera2001 <kinotakara@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Quick website access at: www.kinoteam.com/latinoamerica

      As of October/02 Kinotakara pads are available in the USA market.

      An experience accupuncturist in the Florida Keys, gave me a class
      about the ingredients(Vinager, Chitosan, Tourmaline, Pearl Powder
      among a few) and why they are so effective in detox and severe pain
      relief.

      Taking less than 90 minutes to star experience the pain relief, 8
      hours of use to see the toxins after been absorbed overnight on the
      pad and running between $35 to $45 for a box of ten pads.
      Have gain popularity very quick among severe pain sufferers,
      certified nutritionist, massage and natural health clinics and of
      course Accupuncturists.

      Please allow me to answer your questions as this has been the best
      way for me to learn and reinforce my experience and knowledge.

      If you email your phone number, I promise to call within 24 hours.

      Mario Barrera
      305-785-4589
      Miami, Florida