2348Seeking mentorship/employment

  • Angela
    Dec 29, 2012
      Hello all. I am a student at Arizona School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in Tucson. I will be graduating in August and am looking for employment. Ideally, I would love to find a position working for a small clinic that works with 5 element treatments and/or bulk herbal formulas. I also incorporate tuina and cranial sacral into treatments. I am trying to relocate somewhere that has grass, as I am originally from WI and miss grass dearly. If anyone out there knows someone that will be hiring in the fall I would greatly appreciate if you could pass my name and e-mail on to them.