2339Practice Management Survey

  • Tim
    Jun 10 7:28 AM
      Dear Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOM) practitioner:

      I am a Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) Student surveying
      AOM practitioners about your practice success and your practice management
      education as part of my Capstone Research Project for my DAOM degree.

      My survey will look at the practice success of participating AOM practitioners, and at the number of courses taken in practice management areas. Practice success will be measured by income and time worked per week. The survey is completely anonymous. It should only take about 10 minutes of your time.

      Please click on the following link to complete the survey.

      http://www.instant.ly/s/Iia2r6P7wAA

      I appreciate your assistance,

      Timothy Suh, L.Ac.