Schizophrenia

  • die4many
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Anybody know whether acupuncture and tcm have any succes in treating
      schziphrenia? If so then where can i go? Is there a good place to
      go to in NYC? Thanks a lot for everyone's support. You're all great
      people. E-mail me at die4many@...
    • Debra McDuffee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        I know that my acupuncturist is doing some new thing that combines Korean
        5-element acupuncture with something else, constitutional or something. He
        says he has had very good luck with this, and has cured one of his patients
        of schizophrenia. I am in MA, though, so I'm not sure who you could find in
        NY who is doing this technique. The acupuncturist's name is Alan Ginsberg
        and I know that he spoke at the National conference last week. Let me know
        if you want more info.

        Debbie
        deb@...
        http://www.bodyhealthcenter.com